Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
What did he do wrong? I have one of these on the way and I always like to know what not to do. Thanks!
he just didn't get it closed up right...he was really tired and didn't close it tight so it wasn't sealed right and it ended up leaking. Once he too a look at it, cleaned it up and refilled it its been a champ...replaced all his other tanks for him

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
WooHoo!!!!

Congratulations-1.gif

@HDMontana
@Woodsy38
@rocketman29
@CbrVapeRR
@Mikla
@ThaFuzz
@contax787
@anjelvape77
@DazzaB
@LouisLeBeau

:thumbs:

Last edited:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
thanks sweetie...it was funny I was hitting post as I saw that I was on the list...lol...teach me to be on the phone and trying to catch up on here!! I literally started crying I was so shocked

Awwwww!!! Don't get me started, Gurl. If YOU is that happy, I is that happy FOR ya, TOO!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks! I almost feel guilty for winning... there are SO many deserving folks on here!

Haha... I remember THAT feeling! Start givin away your extras, to people who could REALLY use it, Mikla. Cures them blues REAL fast!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Awwwww!!! Don't get me started, Gurl. If YOU is that happy, I is that happy FOR ya, TOO!
It really made me that happy! I guess its the universes way of saying it was right to PIF the last two mods I won and a few of the juices too. Or maybe this one is just passing through me and theres another on the horizon...either way this has really really made my day

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
LOL.. Congrats on your win sweetie! Very happy to see your name on the list.:)

Thank you, Beautiful!!!! Thank you for the congrats, than you for bein here wif us, and mostly, THANK you for bein my frend... :wub: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread