Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I've never tried it.My grandma used to love the stuff,i just took took her word for it that they were good,i couldn't build the courage to try it haha,especially after she told me fruit cake was good,and i mistakenly tried that,i didn't trust her word much after that haha.
I actually liked the original old fashioned fruit cakes. Not the kind they do now. I was always skeptical on the mince meat also. thought why would i want a pie that is minced meat, never realizing at that time it was basically a spiced apple-raisin. SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD. but can't get them now. I think because a lot of people never really understood what they were and stores got to where they didnt sell a lot of them so they just quit. :(

Reactions: Krisma

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Oh man I am stuffed how is everybody else's Thanksgiving going?
100_1008.jpg

csjdmj720

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2015
That was pretty much my main reason for getting it.I don't really care for temp control,and doubt i will ever go above maybe 60 watts,but the long battery life,plus i like the look of it,is what sold me on it.I've been vaping on it at 30 watts for the last few days,and it still has 50% battery life left haha.
Exactly

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Amen! The whole fam, and their S.O.'s, were present for dinner, except my Navy Man, who is in Hawaii. And HE let me break the news to the rest of the fam, that he proposed to HIS gurl, and she said yes. Looks like another trip to the Islands soon for THIS guy and fam. WOOT!!! LOVELY girl too, we is lucky to be able to include her. Oh mang, can "Grandpa" not be far behind?! I PITY that child's parents... lol.

P.S. (pretty southerner?), LOVE the new Avatar!
Awesome and congrats to them. WOOHOOOO Grandpa status coming up LOL. Awe ty on Avatar. as soon as i saw it I HAD to have it ;) Remember Hawaii from when I was Little. Would really Love to go back there for a visit someday before I kick the bucket

Reactions: GlacierBabe

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I actually liked the original old fashioned fruit cakes. Not the kind they do now. I was always skeptical on the mince meat also. thought why would i want a pie that is minced meat, never realizing at that time it was basically a spiced apple-raisin. SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD. but can't get them now. I think because a lot of people never really understood what they were and stores got to where they didnt sell a lot of them so they just quit. :(
Now i wish i would have tried it,i was never told what it was,so i assumed some type of meat haha,learn somethin new everyday.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
not only is it wrong, it is pretty insulting to the folks having to manage the contest - directly questions the integrity of folks who are working hard to try to share the love

for m'self, I appreciate all the effort that goes into wrangling these beasts of contests by the team at ECF - hats off and much respect - has to be like trying to herd dyslexic cats with ADHD, lol

and thanks to companies like Smok for providing the prizes - WOOT!
I agree. It is also not cool to the winners either, because it sometimes makes them feel bad when someone says its rigged....almost like them saying those who did win did not deserve it.
I think it is amazing the work and passion they put into these contests. I am so thankful for these contests, and if not for winning the ones I have won I would not have or gotten to experience the gear and eliquid that I have. :) n

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
wow you a'ight.did this happen recently.?.I've paid my rash and metal dues a few times ridin the iron horse.no brain bucket on a couple,days of freedom.Skid lid on the ones that I was thankful for.hope you doin good LL.Haven't read all the threads but guessing it was lately.

Was this afternoon, but my bones say just now.. lol. I wear a full face, all the time. I like the mirrored Tron visor. I can give the stink eye, and nobody knows but me. Licked the visor once or twice, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread