Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
ya might wanna think about getting that checked
I did. Took different tests. No faults or anything to worry about.

It uses to appear if I in a day either yawn a lot or take more deep breaths than usual. Then it hurts breathing. Not mych at regular breathing, but the pain gets worse the more I breath in at once. Had this as long as I can remember.

I also got these werd hiccups. They're not regular, they're "longer and deeper" if you get me. Sometimes when I hiccup (maybe once a month) I get this insane hiccup which burns in my left part of chest, I struggle breathing for a while and hurts like hell. Then it's over after a minute.

Don't know what it is, neither does the doc.

Vapez

Reactions: Sirius

Ryan Marcelino

Sep 3, 2015
When I go to the donor center I just take a thermos full for them - makes it go quicker
Have you tried this? One of the bests! But a bit pricey

images.jpg

Reactions: Sirius

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Chest pains while breathing in today... again.

Vapez
I get muscle spasm in my chest muscles that sound similar to what you are describing. Move get worse in fall and winter with the cooler air. I hope you feel better soon.

Sent via Tapayappin

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I get muscle spasm in my chest muscles that sound similar to what you are describing. Move get worse in fall and winter with the cooler air. I hope you feel better soon.

Sent via Tapayappin

Sometimes it feels like it's the lung, sometimes the heart...Not that good at locating pain.. It's the same whichever season. How bad does it hurts when it "happens" for you?

Vapez

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I did. Took different tests. No faults or anything to worry about.

It uses to appear if I in a day either yawn a lot or take more deep breaths than usual. Then it hurts breathing. Not mych at regular breathing, but the pain gets worse the more I breath in at once. Had this as long as I can remember.

I also got these werd hiccups. They're not regular, they're "longer and deeper" if you get me. Sometimes when I hiccup (maybe once a month) I get this insane hiccup which burns in my left part of chest, I struggle breathing for a while and hurts like hell. Then it's over after a minute.

Don't know what it is, neither does the doc.

Vapez

could be muscular - something pulled or not able to stretch out all the way.
years ago I was having chest pains when taking deep breaths and swallowing - the docs were freaking, ran tests, couldn't find anything, gave me pills that did nothing. Went back a few days later - Corpsman looked, made a couple checks - said I had a pulled muscle, gave me the proper pills and said take it easy for a few days - pain went away.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
could be muscular - something pulled or not able to stretch out all the way.
years ago I was having chest pains when taking deep breaths and swallowing - the docs were freaking, ran tests, couldn't find anything, gave me pills that did nothing. Went back a few days later - Corpsman looked, made a couple checks - said I had a pulled muscle, gave me the proper pills and said take it easy for a few days - pain went away.
It might be.

But the problem is not consistent. I've had this as long as I can remember. This time it's at least 2 months since last time. It rarely happens. And when it does, it's usually over in a day or three.

Vapez

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
It might be.

But the problem is not consistent. I've had this as long as I can remember. This time it's at least 2 months since last time. It rarely happens. And when it does, it's usually over in a day or three.

Vapez

Figure out what you keep doing right before it starts hurting. And don't do that anymore.

I'm not a doctor but I've played one on the internet:D

Ryan Marcelino

Sep 3, 2015
Sometimes it feels like it's the lung, sometimes the heart...Not that good at locating pain.. It's the same whichever season. How bad does it hurts when it "happens" for you?

Vapez

There is a strong possibility it is costochondritis (inflammation of the joint between rib and sternum. The inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
There is a strong possibility it is costochondritis (inflammation of the joint between rib and sternum. The inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath.
But would that be going on for all my life? As I've had it as long as I can remember.

But it's not that big of a deal.

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread