The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WOW Mango

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Hey guys! I havent posted in awhile. After 7 months of being analog free, I went through a nasty breakup and relapsed to smoking 2-3 a day. I decided to order the wow mango. While I may vape myself silly, this flavor is AWESOME, fresh and sweet, and I am going to put the analogs down again!
    Edit: I also got a Bronze XL for Fall!

2. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    HI Terri!!!How ya doin??I havent seen you lately!!Mango sounds yummy.

3. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Keyzy the mango is oh-so vapable and delicious! I highly recommend it! I was vaping razzwow only for months and got tired of it. This fresh mango is like a sweet breath of fresh air! Its on the spot flavor, and makes good vapor too.:vapor:

4. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    Sorry to hear you went through some hard times, but glad you found a little something special to get you back off the smokes! ;)

5. thelook

thelook Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Who needs men when you have WOW Mango? :)

But sorry to hear about your trouble:(

6. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    You said it, Wow mango it is the best, I loveee it, got another order in the the cart to go in on this sales;)

7. GiMante

GiMante Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    So Cal
    So sorry you had to go through that. But glad to hear your back to being analog free :) Now, you're making me want to try the mango!

8. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Northern California
    Sorry to hear of your troubles but glad you are in vapin heaven! Going to have to try the mango too,thanx!

9. Peeps

Peeps Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome back, Terrie! Mango and expresso are my two favorite vapes!

10. lookin2quit

lookin2quit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sorry to read of your troubles, but very happy you made the decision to come back to vaping. I'm glad you found a flavor to help you over this hurdle as well.

11. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Florida
    I agree - the mango is absolutely delicious!

The WowCoffee is also a real winner. I waited a long time for them to come up with a really good coffee flavor and they finally did! I love it.

12. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Thanks you all for your replies and support. I really appreciate it.
    I sent off another order for 2 more bottles of the Mango. I will need them, and I saved a lot with the sale too.

13. MX5

MX5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2009
    TEXAS
    We missed ya Terrie, glad to see ya! Got me a Bronze XL too and I'm loving it! Have you tried Cherry Cordial? Big on FLAVOR(strong flavor) and VAPOR!

Looking forward to seeing you more on here again! :):)

14. jayvap33

jayvap33 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    USA
    - I have Mango cartos, which I like; but what I like best about them is that after 175 puffs (I counted!) and they start losing their flavor, I can add any other sweet flavor to the carto and the Mango residue doesn't interfere with the new flavor. Other flavors, like Egg Nog, just can't facilitate this; they linger and booger up the next added juice...

15. flying low

flying low Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    San Mateo, CA
    I am with you on both the mango and coffee!!! :toast: My two main vapes right now!

16. jayvap33

jayvap33 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    USA
    What strength nicotine are you using BTW?

17. Gravity

Gravity Ultra Member ECF Veteran

After reading this thread, and several others where Wow Mango was praised, I decided to blindly pull the trigger and order a bottle of it. Just got it today... and WOW.. this stuff is delicious! Juicy and sweet... it's fantastic!

Anyone who's looking for a sweet, tasty vape... order yourself a bottle of Wow Mango!

18. Mabbo

Mabbo Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    Illinois
    The Mango rocks, I got some when it first came out, have 2 bottles atm and its a daily vape for me. That and Wow boy :)

Sorry to hear about your breakup, but hey good riddins and as one door closes another opens.

I always keep my doors open :)

Mabbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.