WOW Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrie1

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Centralia WA
Hey guys! I havent posted in awhile. After 7 months of being analog free, I went through a nasty breakup and relapsed to smoking 2-3 a day. I decided to order the wow mango. While I may vape myself silly, this flavor is AWESOME, fresh and sweet, and I am going to put the analogs down again!
Edit: I also got a Bronze XL for Fall!

MX5

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
TEXAS
Hey guys! I havent posted in awhile. After 7 months of being analog free, I went through a nasty breakup and relapsed to smoking 2-3 a day. I decided to order the wow mango. While I may vape myself silly, this flavor is AWESOME, fresh and sweet, and I am going to put the analogs down again!
Edit: I also got a Bronze XL for Fall!

We missed ya Terrie, glad to see ya! Got me a Bronze XL too and I'm loving it! Have you tried Cherry Cordial? Big on FLAVOR(strong flavor) and VAPOR!

Looking forward to seeing you more on here again! :):)

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
- I have Mango cartos, which I like; but what I like best about them is that after 175 puffs (I counted!) and they start losing their flavor, I can add any other sweet flavor to the carto and the Mango residue doesn't interfere with the new flavor. Other flavors, like Egg Nog, just can't facilitate this; they linger and booger up the next added juice...

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
After reading this thread, and several others where Wow Mango was praised, I decided to blindly pull the trigger and order a bottle of it. Just got it today... and WOW.. this stuff is delicious! Juicy and sweet... it's fantastic!

Anyone who's looking for a sweet, tasty vape... order yourself a bottle of Wow Mango!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread