wow noones tried this? My idea: does it suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Andy,
Thanks....and I will work on improving my product! I am working on a new atomizer and battery technology.

We don't bottle our juice because of the large population of 'misdroppers' the misdroppers are the people who were likely introduced to the product by a vapor geek (someone who researches e-cigs and knows ALL the ins and outs about the technology). The misdroppers have the HOW HARD COULD IT BE mindset when dripping liquid (this is the largest percentage of the population I might add). Consequently equipment, namely atomizers, fail when they "MIS DROP liquid and destroy the atomizers....then quality suppliers of product who stand behind their product suffer.

People who hustle their juice with no warnings or regulation are doing the industry an injustice. As we all know, the population as a whole is usually inept when it comes to anything that takes any skill or dexterity. We take that out of the equation by not providing our liquid in any other form but in cartridge.

Ask anyone in the industry how our customer service ranks and I guarantee it's number 1 across the board. However, we likely won't be able to keep it up if the charlatans keep marketing e-juice without any regard to the hardware and, cosequently, the financial ramifications of them selling juice to misdroppers....

FYI I don't know for sure, but I doubt Dura 510 carts will work. We have an atomizer that has a slightly larger circumference than a traditional DSE103....also, those other juices have stuff like ethyl heptanoate, which doesn't bode well with our atomizer life....

Being a supplier and one who seems to have done some research, then you should know that a 1000mah battery is needed to make a PV work well instead of the undersized batteries that most suppliers provide. And a manual switch instead of an auto switch that cuts off after 5 seconds also provides a much better experience. And with a manual switch you don't have to worry about liquid leaking into the battery compartment and damaging the switch. There is a reason that anyone who trys a device like a screwdriver or similar product states it is 100 time better than this undersized, auto switched devices.

honestly, i've no idea. all that i can say with authority is that i had nothing to do with it's development.

Despite being about the first to hear about it, you have 'no idea'. Intriguing ...

Either way, wish you well because as you know I really like your concept.

tinear

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Florida, U.S.A.
ok, let's try to keep this in context....

Tinear - me too. It works; i'm just wondering what to do next ...

Hear about the Janty Cameo, btw ?

yes, yes i did. me thinks perhaps before anyone here.

So unlike the Stick, this should be something to look forward to ;)

honestly, i've no idea. all that i can say with authority is that i had nothing to do with it's development.

Despite being about the first to hear about it, you have 'no idea'. Intriguing ...

Either way, wish you well because as you know I really like your concept.

firstly, i stated i *think* i may have heard about it before anyone here.

secondly, a similarity was observed between the upcoming Cameo and my SideWinder by my source, that's all. beyond that i have no knowledge.

and thirdly.... hey thanks! :)

I have thought about something like this before.

It could be much smaller and not dependent on such a product (nice though that looks).

Because there's not really space enough to fit it into something cartridge size (could be done but not sure it would be worhwhile), my idea (posted some weeks ago) is to have a 'lighter' to go with the VP (I miss using a lighter from analog days). The lighter would be the dripper. Just need a modified cart that would allow drips from a retrcatble fine tube from the lighter to drip into the correct place (without needing to remove the cart). An alternative would be that it tops up a cart (here though the design would need to take account of the fact that the juice is held by an inner cart that is on the inside; the atty expects the juice in the center and air flow at the sides/edge).

tinear

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Florida, U.S.A.
This delivers one drop of fluid every time you click it. I had a thought to connect it to an e-cigar but it really needs to be made smaller or you will get the double barrel look.

Precision Oiler: Pinpoint Oilcan, Precision Oil Can, Oil Can with Nozzle

yes, saw that in another post, maybe another forum(? i'll try to find the link)
poster said that while it looked like it might do the job, once they actually got one they found out that the *fluid* merely (and barely) dribbles out. there's no pressure build up behind it.
looked like a real possiblity, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread