WOW Smilin' Menthol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
When did this show up on the scene? Was just browsing the new Wow juices to see which of the latest I want to try with my next order, and saw it sneak in there! :p

Anyone here tried it yet? Hubby says I gotta vape through the stockpile of regular Smilin' we just received before I even think about ordering it. :glare::laugh:

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
When did this show up on the scene? Was just browsing the new Wow juices to see which of the latest I want to try with my next order, and saw it sneak in there! :p

Anyone here tried it yet? Hubby says I gotta vape through the stockpile of regular Smilin' we just received before I even think about ordering it. :glare::laugh:

THEY GOT WOW SMILIN AND NO ONE TOLD ME! I AM SO MAD NOW!!!:evil:

Mark, Steve, you guy's know I love smilin, how come I never found out about wowsmilin from you two?

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States

chadley

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Chicago IL
MaryKay I have 21 bottles of the Premium smilin, I am scared that if I buy the WOW and try it I will like it more and the other smilin will be unused.
I love my smilin, but I know me, if I like the WOW better...I will be in trouble.
As far as mixing, have not thought about that hummmm.

I received the WOW Smilin today. All i have to say is OMG!!! :ohmy:

Beet

Mar 11, 2010
Michigan
I received the WOW Smilin today. All i have to say is OMG!!! :ohmy:

HMM... I got my WoW Smilin today and the only OMG was due to shock, either they changed the flavor SUBSTANTIALLY or I got a mislabeled bottle. I swear it tastes like tobacco smoke and peppermint. No menthol at all, the flavor is entirely unrecognizable from the Smilin Special Menthol I've been vaping for the past 6 months. Hey V4L what gives? Anyone else mention that they might have the wrong juice?

empnero

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
US
I really hope it was just accidentally mislabeled, otherwise this is a huge disappointment. Since this had been Steve's favorite since way before I joined up here, I can't imagine that he would allow any drastic change in flavor to be released . I think I even remember leaford saying the same thing when people were first requesting a WOW-ified Smilin' special.

Beet

Mar 11, 2010
Michigan
^ Oh, that's disappointing to hear. :(

Is that maybe the Wowboy + Wow Peppermint blend by mistake? (I've never had Wowboy, so I don't know what it tastes like)

That was my thought as well, as Smilin's Special has never had a peppermint or a tobacco taste to it before I'm thinking it's the new stuff just mislabeled, I don't mind the peppermint but I am NOT a fan of tobacco flavored vapes. Where's Customer Service when you need em? I am curious as to if anyone else has noticed this as a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread