Wow! What a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerdonnie13

May 11, 2011
VA
So i have the kr808d that i got from V4L and i was just using the prefilled cartos from them which had way to much TH for me and not enough flavor or vapor. After going back to analogs for about a week i figured i would try again. So i ordered some blank cartos from Litecigusa and ordered some juice from Velvetvapors. And wow what a difference. Way more flavor and vapor. I ordered the 3ml sample pack from velvetvapors and i got all the same flavor just got them in different nic levels and bases so i could figure out what works for me. Turns out the VG 12mg is exactly what i am looking for. Good flavor, hardly no TH and LOTS of vapor. Glad i tried again, hopefully i can kick the analogs this time.

racerdonnie13

May 11, 2011
VA
Im not sure if ive quite found my flavor yet but but at least i got the nic level and the base down. Getting ready to order some more flavors now to try some different ones. I do really want to quit the analogs because my grandfather has had 3 heart attacks and my mother had one at age 41. And im 31!!!! that scares me a little. And im sure the cigs arent helping the matter any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread