Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond Egger

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Eastern WV
I was going to post this as a new thread but since you mentioned you ordered the platinum I'll post it here.
I just received a platinum kit. I basically ordered platinum just to have a second set to differentiate from my black set. I use one color for tobacco flavors and one for sweet flavors. To me platinum was always a metallic silver-ish/nickel-ish color but when I got my set today and opened it, I found that the TW Tornado platinum color was way more of a metallic light gold color. Like I said, it doesn't matter to me as I just wanted something conservative looking to tell apart from the black set but for those who actually consider the color of your PV to be very important, be warned.

ATX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
Austin TX
I was also surprised by the gold tone it has in person as well, it looks much more silver in the vids I've seen. But what really killed it for me was the silicon coating. Does your black model have the same coating on it, or is it a smooth finish without the silicon?:confused: I'm just worried the whole thing will turn to crap when it starts peeling off.:grr: I have got used to the strange color though, took a few days, but I don't mind it so much now.

Edit: And congrats on your order! It does vape like a champ no matter how it looks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread