Homeish now
Ordering from www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
Few examples of items they have...
Riva kits at $39
510 kits at $19
306 LR atty 5 pack at 22
510 cartos 5 pack at 4

To participate in this Co-op:
PM me your order, I will respond to let you know I've received it.
Invoices with totals including group shipping and from me shipping will go out on the 15th, payments will be made by paypal.
I'll place the order as soon as I have every ones payment or it's close enough.

Any Q's???

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
* Hoping to get enough people to get shipping from the company to 1.00 per person and shipping from me should be like 2-3 pending how much you order.

* Willing to do splits, like 2 510 atties to one person, 3 to another if there is another interested party....
so let me know if thats what your wanting and I'll see if we can make it work

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
i would love to order some cartos but with all this buzz about the fda sezing packages at the LA port ... it makes me stop and think ... wht is EM policy on not receiving a package if the FDA intercepts it lol. I thought id read some were that they would refund money but cant seem to find it any were now ??

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Candy, I dont know. I looked and didnt find anything on such either.
I cant guarantee that nothing will ever go wrong when ordering oversea. But I do know two things this isnt that huge of an order so risk is pretty low really. Plus LA is two hours from me and I would so drive up there and raise hell. :)
Ecigs are perfectly legal, and I wont be treated as some kind of criminal for importing legal goods.

Invoices are complete!
If you didnt receive one from me and think your on this co-op(or want to be) Please get ahold of me ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread