ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
(Oh look labor pains!)

It's Out of Customs :) (sigh of relief)

Inbound Out of Customs, January 26, 2011, 1:44 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, January 23, 2011, 9:10 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, January 22, 2011, 12:20 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, January 21, 2011, 8:07 pm

GloryAnna

Jul 23, 2010
North Carolina
0o...am I the pet in that analogy? o0

Haha! No way, Rose. It was the only analogy that I could think of at the moment.

I could have said that it is like waiting for molasses to drip in the dead middle of winter.

Just pass off my little comparative analogy as lack of caffeine in the grey matter, and an over-exuberant impatience for having to wait all this time for our shipment to get here (and yes, I am being a bit sarcastic since it seems to have made US landfall pretty quickly).

I am anxious, excited, impatient, and eagerly awaiting cartomizers, and am thrilled beyond words that I was able to get in on the co-op!

ETA: Oh, wow! And already out of customs!

Last edited:

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
PM no, but I double checked I sent you one. Whats wrong?

Have good news and bad news about our stuff
Bad news I should have had it today........but I was at school. They want a signature So..the mail lady left a pickup slip. Tried picking it up at the PO...but it was still on the mail ladies truck. 0o

Good News I Will have it tomorrow :)
Get everything separated out this weekend, little luck it will be shipped out to yall Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread