EM Co-op - Mod appoved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Mountain View, CA
Aww...sad I missed this co-op. I only participated in one so far and there were issues with the order from EM that time too! Although I'm not in on this order, I wish you luck in resolving this with EM UntamedRose. Thank you kind souls for putting these co-ops on! Despite the issues, I've fallen in love with EM's LR 306 atties and look forward to the next co-op!

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
United States
www.myspace.com
No I don't but I am sure they would be easy to get... I could put out some feelers if ya want. I do remember that if you meet MOQ on a few items you can order at sample prices the other items (like 1100 mah riva batteries for 12 bucks)
I think the MOQ was 100 for LR atties and something like 100 for cartos. If you find it first, let me know please.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
No I don't but I am sure they would be easy to get... I could put out some feelers if ya want. I do remember that if you meet MOQ on a few items you can order at sample prices the other items (like 1100 mah riva batteries for 12 bucks)
I think the MOQ was 100 for LR atties and something like 100 for cartos. If you find it first, let me know please.

Ego 1000 batteries are only $12.99 directly from Green House One, and their shipping is much cheaper than any factory. We just had a great Green House One co-op with ie $3 attys, $1 cartos, the batteries too. On orders at $249 and over, the shipping was free.

Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid

Mayasveil

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2010
Here
Ego 1000 batteries are only $12.99 directly from Green House One, and their shipping is much cheaper than any factory. We just had a great Green House One co-op with ie $3 attys, $1 cartos, the batteries too. On orders at $249 and over, the shipping was free.

Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid

Librarising, please let us know what you thin the quality of their products are. Do you or anybody else know which manufacture they chose?

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Librarising, please let us know what you thin the quality of their products are. Do you or anybody else know which manufacture they chose?

This was a thread just for the East Mall co-op, which I purchased KR808d-1 cartos. I'm very happy with them and the other hardware co-op I participated in was the Green House One, which I bought regular 510 Boge cartos and a cone for my black eGo batteries. I was happy with them too.

I do recall that on a Steals and Deals thread, Leannebug was having problems with her 1000mah batteries from Green House One. These are warranteed and I believe I mentioned for her to contact Tim, who is the GHO rep on the GHO ECF subforum. He seems to be very easy to deal with. I don't know if she ever followed-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread