WTA and Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Hello people, I know there are a few things I miss about analogs that regular e-juice just cannot replicate. I read many post about how vapers do not miss anything about analogs. We both know that is not true.

The thing I miss the most is that morning smoke with my coffee...there is no question in my mind that vaping regular e-juice just cannot match it. That being said, I have been vaping the Turkish tobacco infused with WTA from AROMA at 24mg and this is coming very close to satisfying that need that I miss so much.

I am not a reviewer so I cannot tell you about undertones and hints of this and that, but I will tell you that if you miss that morning smoke, this is definitely for you. I, personally do not like straight up tobaccos...I need something a bit sweet mixed in. I will most likely mix something like bwb honey flu with this...The honey flu goes good with straight up tobacco in my opinion. Also, as much as I love the honey flu, it does not have a strong enough th at 24mg for me so WTA will fix that problem.

I really wanted the unflavored concentrate which they did not have, but this is worth the money for sure. So, if you miss that morning smoke...this is where to go to get it. I only tried the Turkish...I think they a few other flavors. I just wanted to put this out there for those who want that extra kick.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I just ordered Aroma's WTA TAB, but not as an accompaniment to my AM coffee; it's for the GRRRRR times, like traffic jams and project deadlines. I've been bumming cigs here and there and it's getting more frequent as time goes on. Gotta stop that.

The low strength Virginia I bought previously didn't give me anything but a nasty fake tobacco taste. I'm hoping this 26mg TAB is much more potent.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I just ordered Aroma's WTA TAB, but not as an accompaniment to my AM coffee; it's for the GRRRRR times, like traffic jams and project deadlines. I've been bumming cigs here and there and it's getting more frequent as time goes on. Gotta stop that.

The low strength Virginia I bought previously didn't give me anything but a nasty fake tobacco taste. I'm hoping this 26mg TAB is much more potent.

Hello there, the 24mg I have has a strong th but I need to mix the wta with juices I really like because I must have that th...I feel there is no point in vaping without the th. I guess you are of the opinion that most vapers want to actually quit vaping at some point. I do not feel that way personally, I like it so much, I will probably do it for the rest of my life.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Hey FRANK, for what it's worth I found the Vrginia WTA from Aroma a much better vape then the Turkish. I'm not a coffee drinker but the WTA works well with my morning Dr Pepper?

Hello there, I really wanted the unflavored but they were out so I just picked one...I wanted the virginia but they were out of the higher mg...I think it would be good for juices that are weak on the th...I have noticed that even at the same mg and the same pg/vg ratio that the th is different on all the juices that I try.

I think it would make some sense to have the wta on hand when you need a little extra th.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Well...the though is not to quit vaping per say but to get as far away from the sensation of smoking as possible. Some feel it's the best way not to light up again. It's the same thought as being able to vape fruit flavors and distancing yourself from tobacco.

I'm of the mindset of whatever it takes. I'm beyond the slip up stage. Would never want to light up again. I've been returning to tobacco more and more but more as pipe and cigar blends. I'm happy that you finally are finding something you can be happy vaping. :toast:

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Hello there, I really wanted the unflavored but they were out so I just picked one...I wanted the virginia but they were out of the higher mg...I think it would be good for juices that are weak on the th...I have noticed that even at the same mg and the same pg/vg ratio that the th is different on all the juices that I try.

I think it would make some sense to have the wta on hand when you need a little extra th.

Yes I agree, I'm a WTA fan and enjoy the different th it has to offer. When I smoked analogs the ones through out the day were just out of habit but really enjoyed the ones while sitting on the porch in the evening. I do the same with WTA, I can vape several ml after a long crappy day. Believe me In my line of work I have a lot of crappy days.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Yes I agree, I'm a WTA fan and enjoy the different th it has to offer. When I smoked analogs the ones through out the day were just out of habit but really enjoyed the ones while sitting on the porch in the evening. I do the same with WTA, I can vape several ml after a long crappy day. Believe me In my line of work I have a lot of crappy days.

lol...I get it. I like this wta...very surprised that vapers are not talking about it more often...There are many juices out there that taste good but are just too soft on the th.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Well...the though is not to quit vaping per say but to get as far away from the sensation of smoking as possible. Some feel it's the best way not to light up again. It's the same thought as being able to vape fruit flavors and distancing yourself from tobacco.

I'm of the mindset of whatever it takes. I'm beyond the slip up stage. Would never want to light up again. I've been returning to tobacco more and more but more as pipe and cigar blends. I'm happy that you finally are finding something you can be happy vaping. :toast:

Thanks, I have finally found my core juices...it took 5 months but I did it...Now, I can start saving money and just try something here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread