The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

wta quality/expensive drip tips

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by icemamario, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. icemamario

icemamario Full Member

Apr 23, 2012
    malaysia
    i want to ask.whr i can find for super quality and expensive drip tips.

2. TheSneakerHoarder

TheSneakerHoarder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    DFW
    Drip tips are not expensive. Try Super T Manufacturing for nice and functional tips.

3. PONKAW

PONKAW Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2011
    Panama city
    Super T is a good suggestion, I have a couple of them and they will last forever.
    You could put a few Trippy Tips in your basket if you really want to spend some cash.

Don

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  5. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    I got one from drip tip designz, i asked him to make me a specific tip and he had it ready the next day! Definitely recommended

6. Dana A

Dana A Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    Iowa
    Pics or it didn't happen:D

7. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

8. Satava

Satava Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio
    I ordered a few of the Stainless Steel ones from Steam Monkey (Link)
    Stainless Steel Drip Tips

They're all good quality and well machined, the "Long" seems to wiggle a bit in my RBA though. I guess it's to be expected considering its basically a straw lol.

He has other tips on his site also, fast shipping and inexpensive.

9. Kyndcookie

Kyndcookie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    They don't have to be expensive, but they sure as he** can be.

I don't think the OP was looking for simple steel tips, though.

10. Troy1troy

Troy1troy Senior Member Verified Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    Those tips from Drip Tip Designz look really nice!

11. stormwench

stormwench Moved On

May 15, 2013
    Bellevue, WA, USA
    I once had one that was not completely rigid but of a somewhat softer material (like some carts) fo they would give a bit when pressure was applied while in use. Does anyone know what I mean and know if any like that are available somewhere?

12. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Teenas drip tips are available on etsy as well as at alice in vapeland.

13. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was looking up flexable for ya and found this. I got interested too. Kinda long.... But i learned i can describe what im wanting sometimes and google. Lots of time alibaba has it! Before releasing to U .S.
    https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28&review=read
    It was how i found my ego size VV last Summer. I bought three to make up for shipping expense and had a blast with my "salesman" Sooo polite and friendly about my serious 3 piece purchase. I even need info about volts and charges etc....i wont do it again but i didnt knw about etsy and finding vendors with stuff for good deals or Vapor Joes and all that stuff

14. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Yeah, those are referred to as "goosenecks". Not really a drip tip, but an extension to be used between a drip tip and your battery device. The idea was conceived when a vapor was involved in a bad auto accident, and realized had the accident occured at the moment that he was vaping he could have had his PV smashed into his mouth.

The gooseneck adaptor allows you to vape while the battery device is a safe distance away from your face. It is useful for other circumstances, too, of course. I've never used one myself, but I think they are a good idea to use while driving.

As far as a flexable drip tip, the only one that comes to mind are the Knucklehead drip tips. They have an elbow joint which allows it to flex in nearly any direction. I have a couple and they are among the most comfortable tips that I use.

knuckleheadtip.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.