wta quality/expensive drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I ordered a few of the Stainless Steel ones from Steam Monkey (Link)
Stainless Steel Drip Tips

They're all good quality and well machined, the "Long" seems to wiggle a bit in my rba though. I guess it's to be expected considering its basically a straw lol.

He has other tips on his site also, fast shipping and inexpensive.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I was looking up flexable for ya and found this. I got interested too. Kinda long.... But i learned i can describe what im wanting sometimes and google. Lots of time alibaba has it! Before releasing to U .S.
https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28&review=read
It was how i found my ego size VV last Summer. I bought three to make up for shipping expense and had a blast with my "salesman" Sooo polite and friendly about my serious 3 piece purchase. I even need info about volts and charges etc....i wont do it again but i didnt knw about etsy and finding vendors with stuff for good deals or Vapor Joes and all that stuff

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was looking up flexable for ya and found this. I got interested too. Kinda long.... But i learned i can describe what im wanting sometimes and google. Lots of time alibaba has it! Before releasing to U .S.
https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28&review=read

Yeah, those are referred to as "goosenecks". Not really a drip tip, but an extension to be used between a drip tip and your battery device. The idea was conceived when a vapor was involved in a bad auto accident, and realized had the accident occured at the moment that he was vaping he could have had his PV smashed into his mouth.

The gooseneck adaptor allows you to vape while the battery device is a safe distance away from your face. It is useful for other circumstances, too, of course. I've never used one myself, but I think they are a good idea to use while driving.

As far as a flexable drip tip, the only one that comes to mind are the Knucklehead drip tips. They have an elbow joint which allows it to flex in nearly any direction. I have a couple and they are among the most comfortable tips that I use.

knuckleheadtip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread