WTA Unflavored DIY....Input needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
Well... that's a difficult question, now. I've been happily vaping my own DIY Dk-Tab for nearly a year, but I find the flavor of mine doesn't quite measure up to yours. I'm gonna have to tweak my recipe ;).

I opted to go with your Dk-Tab instead of the unflavored the last time you offered it because it seemed a more economical approach for me. I dilute the 26mg down to about 6.5 to be close to my normal liquid, but I may bump it up a bit. Next order I plan to get the Dk-Tab in both WTA and 0mg non-WTA to tweak the level without sacrificing the taste.

I DIY mainly for economy; it costs me a fraction of what pre-mix costs, so I'll definitely be continuing, and am still definitely interested in WTA for DIY.

div

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
So California
not a 'serious' DIY at this time, I dabble here and there and try to change some liquids I have in my stash, non aroma liquid, due to my ever changing tastebuds. It's been over 1 year smoke free and still going thru changes. With unflavored I would be able to have my original liquid without another flavor taking over.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
My Wife and I, recently converted fans, would like each to get the unflavored concentrate for augmenting a rather strong tobacco flavor she has cooked up. She also is close on a kind of canolli flavor that the WTA would make near heavenly.

Our new addiction, however, has to be the Red Tail DHT, can't imagine improving on that, it is really helping get away from the analogs for me, probably 3/4 of my vaping all day long today, about 4 mls. today. Always satisfying. Hope the mail gets here soon.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I don't consider myself to be much of a DIYer but I need to be now out of necessity, have a LOT of juice that does not have WTA in it and I won't vape anything without WTA now.

My wife and I find ourselves in much the same situation as Kingcobra, having gotten a gob of juices, mainly 3 flavors from somewhere in the backwoods, like 555, Backo and Casablanca about 2 months ago and need to make addition of the WTA to even make it more tolerable and effective. I'd be a bit embarrassed to admit how much we got.

Also, she has made several flavors from native herbs, growing here in New Mexico, that have a range of flavors and some with stimulative and some with quite pleasant calmative aspects(NO, none of it is Mary Jane nor illegal) that would benefit from WTA we think. Some of her ideas are related to old Pueblo and Rez traditional smokes of New Mexico, mine are from Shannon, Jackson and Todd counties in South Dakota, since I grew up there most of my youth in South Dakota, with a number.

We'd appreciate the opportunity to acquire some unflavored concentrated WTA also.

P'hilomayeya (Thank you)

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
Like others, I have a lot of juice that would benefit greatly from WTA. My DIY projects are gathering dust, awaiting the next plateau of usefulness. A sizable collection of readymades are clamoring for infusion.
I figure half a gallon ought to do it. :ohmy:

I'm posting here to help Jerry get a better idea of how much demand there is for WTA. So many people have discovered that juice alone isn't always sufficient and that WTA is a great solution, although rare as hens' teeth.

I understand that Aroma wants to sell their flavored WTA, and I'm anxious to try the Red Tail (big VG fan here). As soon as the cinnamon and the concentrate is available, I'll be ordering. I want to get some Dark Honey and Virginia, but I'd like to order everything at once. Hope the DH is still available then. :unsure:

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
Finding flavors that I can vape all day has been a very big challenge. I finally found that 2 flavors from one vendor mixed together with 1 from another vendor makes a tolerable (even enjoyable) liquid. I have tried 3 of Aroma's WTA flavors, and while the effect is good the flavors are not something I really enjoy. I passed 2 of them along to other vapers. I will try a couple other flavors to see if there is at least one that I might be able to use regularly, but plain would be best for me. I have made my own WTA from natural tobacco and it works but it's very time consuming and I would rather pay for lab grade product. I would definitely buy concentrate or even just unflavored. Higher levels would be more desirable because they could be added to regular liquid in small amounts that wouldn't weaken the flavor too much. Just my:2c:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

Lets post our questions regarding anything including DIY in the MAIN WTA thread.

This thread was just a quick request for a small group of people to try out some DIY stuff.

Please keep up with any questions, input, suggestions, likes or dislikes in the WTA Main thread or start a new one if you wish.

I'm just trying to keep up with all the threads organized and easy to read for me and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread