X8 Carto Tank ala Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
I had the 9.9 issue on my Vamo, too. All you need to do is pull the center pin back up on the Vamo (I used one of those tiny screwdrivers for eyeglasses) and you're good to go. :)

Will try that next time.. Haven't had the Vamo couple months so didn't know about that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

iamlenb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, Washington
I have one that was the basis for my Smoktech Terminator TT carto tank. Got an XL replacement glass tube from IBTanked and it works magnificently for any of the submersible RBAs and CE2 cartos I've tried; Smoktech TT, RH Killer 705 clone, Diver, now housing a real Killer from the classifieds. Diver is in the AMP tank, which works just about as well.

For the money, good tank especially for nonflanged cartos. As a basis for putting a bit more effort into, its my best and favorite carto tank.

30calSolution

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Austin,TX
Sorry for digging up and old thread but could one of you measure the tank of your x8 for me.. Or several of you would be even better. I have some on the way and want to see if I can get some custom Pyrex tanks made for these.

I will need the ID,OD , thickness and length of the one it comes with..I know I can subtract the 2 but measure for me anyways. Preferably with a set of dial calipers or micrometer at minimum. Unless someone knows off-hand what the dimensions are...if it's possible Pyrex replacements should be around $5-6.

Thanks!

Sorry for digging up and old thread but could one of you measure the tank of your x8 for me.. Or several of you would be even better. I have some on the way and want to see if I can get some custom Pyrex tanks made for these.

I will need the ID,OD , thickness and length of the one it comes with..I know I can subtract the 2 but measure for me anyways. Preferably with a set of dial calipers or micrometer at minimum. Unless someone knows off-hand what the dimensions are...if it's possible Pyrex replacements should be around $5-6.

Thanks!

ID ≈ 19mm
OD ≈ 21mm
LG ≈ 28mm

looking for a pyrex replacement for the plastic ones they come with now. send me a message if you can make these. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread