XHV,HV and "New" 901 HV Atomizers available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi Iken are you going to be getting Low Resistance cartomizers for the KR808 line also? seems a few other suppliers are on to that now so hope you will do same. Thanks

Cos

Hola Cos,
I just don't know, I see cartomizers burn just fine as it is. My shipment are all 3.0Ω. You see they have a tendency to burn when on 5v+ also when ran dry. A cartomizer, other than the heating element and the wire connecting to it, is all poly cotton and a type of rope that shrouds the heating element. When these heat up, your inhaling all the burnt fibers, on a LR cartomizer, the slightest chance of misuse can be extremely hazardous. It's hard for people to keep in mind, that when they have it, they're supposed to only use it a few times, but us being us go to the extremes of not throwing something away, especially an atomizer. So right there is where the abuse starts. Then after so many consecutive uses, we're doing much more harm to ourselves than real cigarettes.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Thanks Iken for getting back to me. i totally understand what your saying. so your cartos in this shipment the ohms are 3.? thats great and low enough. and i plan on just using 3.7v. i dont care for anything higher.
Thanks

Hola Cos,
I just don't know, I see cartomizers burn just fine as it is. My shipment are all 3.0Ω. You see they have a tendency to burn when on 5v+ also when ran dry. A cartomizer, other than the heating element and the wire connecting to it, is all poly cotton and a type of rope that shrouds the heating element. When these heat up, your inhaling all the burnt fibers, on a LR cartomizer, the slightest chance of misuse can be extremely hazardous. It's hard for people to keep in mind, that when they have it, they're supposed to only use it a few times, but us being us go to the extremes of not throwing something away, especially an atomizer. So right there is where the abuse starts. Then after so many consecutive uses, we're doing much more harm to ourselves than real cigarettes.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks Iken for getting back to me. i totally understand what your saying. so your cartos in this shipment the ohms are 3.? thats great and low enough. and i plan on just using 3.7v. i dont care for anything higher.
Thanks

Ofcourse Cos, it's always a pleasure to be of assistance. :)
Thats what I was thinking about these, but wasn't too sure to make a statement. The carto's I have and tested (personally, not this batch) all came out to 3.5-4.0Ω , whereas most of these fluctuate inbetween 2.9-3.0Ω. Hmm very interesting indeed. Around 8pm tonight something special is going to happen, please keep an eye out ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
:laugh: yes, the forum world is much faster than real life. We had these and they worked like no other. Just beautiful like a dream, then after 2-3 weeks they would pop, quick and ever so silently swift. Looking at it from hindsight, I could've marketed them with defect known at a lower price, but still, having a low lifer in the store wouldn't of sat right. The next batches of 510 and 306 are going to be brilliant and aimed at covering 3.4V all the way up to 7.8V. However, it make take some time to deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread