XL size

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharityRoyal

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
i believe it refers to the length, 78mm is regular, 65 is short, and everything 90+mm is XL?

Yep, size wise it's just longer-- though those numbers can vary. Some of the new higher powered kr8's the "standard" size is the length of a traditional xl. Of course it's also a longer battery life.

OP, for the most part it doesn't matter if you mix and match those cartos.

Jaybearizzi

Feb 5, 2012
San Diego, CA
It's a good choice IF you strictly want a cig-like diameter with a little more battery life. If you don't mind a wider batt, I would say an Echo or something like that, since it's far more battery life.

By the way, that teddy bear avatar is creepy as hell, lol.

I don't mind fat batts, I ordered a Go-go with a 808-to-Gogo adapter. Thinking of sticking to Kr808 versatile devices. the IGO and Echo or Elite808 might be my next project. I was curious on the XL meaning between width vs length wise.

hahaha yeaah that teddy bear does trip me out when I see it in my room all the time.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Thinking of sticking to Kr808 versatile devices. the IGO and Echo or Elite808 might be my next project.

That's what I've done, considering adapter issues. And, KR808 big batteries are becoming common now.

I finally decided on the Volt big battery. It's a pretty good deal for a passthrough option and faster charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread