XTAR VP1 and 18350 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I have a WF-188 and it is a very versatile charger. It can charge any Li-ion or Lipo(via selector switch) sized from 10280-32650 flat top or button top.
Ultrafire WF-188 Charger for 14500 / 17500 / 18500 / 18650 / RCR123 3.7 volt Lithium Battery Charger

You can find them a little cheaper elsewhere but be careful if it does not come in the blue box it may be one of the knockoff ones that have some issues with the guide rail contacts and have shotty wiring causing them not to charge fully to 4.2V. If you go for one I would suggest grabbing the one from Lighthound.:)

WF 188 charger questions - Laser Pointer Forums - Laser Pointers and Laser Pointer info

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
The Xtar VP1 is a super smexy charger! New release! They aren't available everywhere yet. Very expensive for a 2 Bay tho.

When they come down in price a bit more, I'll be in the queue for one, for sure.

The VP1 will happily take FT 18350's with Out spacers. If you choose to buy one, let us know what you think.

If you prefer to wait for a price fall, I'd recommend the Nitecore Intelli i2. This charger does not require battery spacers for 18350's either.

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
The Xtar VP1 is a super smexy charger! New release! They aren't available everywhere yet. Very expensive for a 2 Bay tho.

When they come down in price a bit more, I'll be in the queue for one, for sure.

The VP1 will happily take FT 18350's with Out spacers. If you choose to buy one, let us know what you think.

If you prefer to wait for a price fall, I'd recommend the Nitecore Intelli i2. This charger does not require battery spacers for 18350's either.

Will do... Just wish it showed mah of the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread