Xtreme Vaping, Above and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
Got my 1st order from Levy @ xtremevaping (60ml 100mg nic) and noticed a slight pinkish tinge to it, but thought nothing of it, as it tastes just fine.

He just sent me an email about a batch of nic liquids that went out with this pink color, and assured me that the coloration does not alter the strength, purity, or quality of the nic juice.

The was an unsolicited email, as I had no intention of contacting the company, as pink, or not Im throughly satisfied with the product.

He offered to replace the nic juice, or offer a discout at the store, my choice.

I am keeping the juice, and i'll probably use the discount on something small, but this is just an example of outstanding customer support.

Levy seems to really care, and has gone above and beyond to keep this customer informed, and happy.

Thanks Levy, and keep up the good work!

-Jason

Woke up this morning to this email as well, my 100mg from xtreme will be in my mailbox today. Should I keep it or send it back? I have only ever had clear or slightly yellow unflavored, never pink.... also first order from xtreme...

Anyone know why this is??? Should we keep them or send them back???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread