• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Xtreme Vapour Electronic Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I've been in there and regularly get my liquid and Kanger T4s from there. Steve the owner is a very friendly guy, along with his couple helpers that work there. A large assortment of flavors available, some of the attachments, like T3s are a copy brand. They mostly deal in Ego style batteries and clearomizers, though they do have a couple higher end APV's they offer.

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Didn't like it very much but will probably eventually give them another chance since they are relatively close to my work.

I work nights so after getting off the morning that my Triton was coming in the mail I drove by and peaked into the, then closed, store and was amazed at how clean and organized and exciting a vape store looked.

After waking up that afternoon I opened my fresh package from Halo, grabbed the wife and trekked over to Xtreme.

In all fairness this was around the 5 oclock hour so I'm sure it was rush hour for them with people getting off of work but with only 3 customers in the store I expected at least a "Hi, we'll be right with you." Not even a notion of acknowledgement 10 minutes later and either out of frustration or more likely out of boredom, we left.

Thats when we found Hi Tec on Northern and the rest is history...

I am a fan of second chances so I might stop in again but at nearly half the price for juice I prefer Hi Tec hands down.

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Fire and Ice is good and I picked up a bottle of creamy peanutbutter that I haven't got sick of over the course of nearly a week. The one that really stood out to me but I couldn't bring myself to pick up a bottle was their Pizza...

It was spot on tomato and basil.

My wife hated it though and said I would have to brush my teeth post puff on that one everytime I came near her so I had to pass.

They had a Mountain Dew that tasted like a good but flat Dew.

Every customer that came in was singing the praises of their red bull but it didn't do it for me.

The Mojito was pretty tasty too.

They have a nice sample platter in there too and I think my wife and I tried about 80% of them.

I really wasn't let down by any of them besides their dill pickle...

Not sure why I was so hopeful with that one though...

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I've had a pizza vape before (it was a DIY flavoring) that was actually surprisingly good for 2 or 3 hits, and then took a drastic downturn into hell. Once you're past that initial tomato/basil impression, a plasticy-fake-cheese flavor becomes dominant, and it tastes very much like one of those frozen pizzas you can get 2-for-a-buck at Food City on occasion. The yuck becomes overwhelming in short order.

You didn't miss much.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
No, you didn't do anything wrong. As you can see, other vendors are discussed in THIS thread, as well as chit chat. (Again...) The other deleted thread was 73 posts dedicated to ONE shop (as explained to me by the moderator when I asked for clarification last night when Keith started dragging up old threads...) those old threads are either titled ambiguous (New shop at I-17, New Shop Paradise Valley), or another shop starts getting discussed making it a general vendor discussion. Also, THOSE threads ALL died out after only a couple of posts or went to general vendor discussion.

If there are other old threads that are all about one vendor, I'm unaware of them. Hopefully, we don't need to go to the Way-Back machine and keep pulling them up! LOL Moderators of the VIP group at here at ECF's forum will have to be watching for similar threads in the future.

VIP is about letting people know that there are places to shop locally... sharing experience, helping out our new vaping members, etc. however, because of revenue from PAID vendors on ECF, single thread discussion is viewed as advertising (or fanboyism if you will... NOT my term, but as given to me in ECF's clarification when I asked last night) and they don't want that because the vendor isn't paying to have his name and business here at ECF as a paid supplier. More information about it can be found in ECF's posted forum rules.

So, pointing out a new B&M in town, or local web based business is fine. Making a Vendor named thread to talk about only about that one vendor is "frowned upon" by the moderators of the ECF Supplier's Forum.

ECF has rules, and forum life/rules isn't for everyone, which is why we have the Facebook group. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread