Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
I boil mine 15 minutes, get as much water out as I can with paper towels then do short burst in the microwave until its dry. then put in a zip lock. I boiled a decent amount the first time over teh summer and still have enough to last maybe the next yr.

my peaches and creme yarn kicks the crap out of cotton puff balls IMO.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Helps if you use quality distilled water or clear alcohol such as vodka in the boiling process as well. A google search will probably show a list which bottled waters are considered more pure. I use Deer Park and its been tested pretty clean.

I dont drink the water coming from my tap so Im sure as hell not vaping it or the residue it leaves behind. :)

Last edited:
love my peachs and creme. but always remember cotton is not WHITE unless its been bleachd or colored in some way. so if u bought some. its white. it gets boiled. IMO. natural cotton should have a yellowish hint to it. even organic cotton you buy at the store has been tampered with. so i ALWAYS boil. i boil TWICE for about 15 minutes each time, then use a hair dryer to get them some what dry, and let them sit over night before using just so i know they dry completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread