Yay...got my G6 a little while ago! LOVE this thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
OMG the quality of this e-cig is freaking incredible...it's just so much better built than the other two e cigs I have. The tin package is unique and cool...LOVE the little plastic cartomizer holder. Malibu Menthol is awesome...and something I have not heard anyone mention before...the instructions! Most people new to e-cigarettes have a lot of questions about things and the instructions don't come with much help. These instructions tell you how to re-fill the cartomizers, which didn't even come with the 3 pc 5100 PCC kit I have. Going to do a full review in the review section after I have a little more time with my new toy, lol.

Oh...and if anyone is on the fence about whether or not to order this kit...do it...you will NOT be sorry...it's freaking SWEET! :)

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I received my G6 yesterday.... Nice little ecig.... I will be doing a review on it as well after I have used it for a week or so....

So far it has less vapor and less throat hit than my eGo tank (I am using the same Halo juice 24mg on both) BUT it vapes smooth and I don't have that always present metal taste I have with the eGo....

So far, so good.....

Edit to add:

I think the 1st 2 cartomizers I used were faulty... I popped a 3rd one on and it's hitting hard and tons of vapor.... Equal to, or better than the eGo....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread