Yay! I met a vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
I know this is random, but I met a random vaper in the wild today! I didn't get the chance to see if he's on ECF or not, or to talk vaping ( he was working, I was working.. you see how it is.) But it was just nice to know they are out there. :)

So random vaper met in the wilds of Louisville, KY at a data center, if you're on ECF, it was nice to meet you!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I know the feeling my friend. I went to a restraunt with my Love and her mom. After the meal I ask the waitress if I could vape. (I always ask so I don't affend or give a bad name to vaping). She checked with the manager and said it was alright. The look on the other patrons faces was priceless as they reached for their analogs, and I just blew big clouds of vape. It's always nice to see that our numbers are growing. Please join CASAA and support vaping along with the rest of us.
CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association
It doesn't cost anything and they can provide tons of information to help support our cause.
Vape on my brother/sister.:vapor:

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
I know the feeling my friend. I went to a restraunt with my Love and her mom. After the meal I ask the waitress if I could vape. (I always ask so I don't affend or give a bad name to vaping). She checked with the manager and said it was alright. The look on the other patrons faces was priceless as they reached for their analogs, and I just blew big clouds of vape. It's always nice to see that our numbers are growing. Please join CASAA and support vaping along with the rest of us.
CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association
It doesn't cost anything and they can provide tons of information to help support our cause.
Vape on my brother/sister.:vapor:

Already done, friend! :D

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I've seen Bigfoot, but have yet to meet a fellow vaporer in my area. However, based on the activity, which I see on these boards, that may change very soon.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

So that was you looking through the window the other night. :headbang:

GraceH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
A, A
I know the feeling. Just tonight at wally world we ran into some long time acquaintances of my hubby (10 years), they are both new vapers!!! I was just telling the husband yesterday how I wished to make some vaping friends and BLAM! There really nice peeps, funny, both or warm and friendly, our age, grown kids, PERFECT. Now to get there number since the hubs lost it once again. Good thing we all work at the same place, just as truck drivers its a hit or miss when we run into them again. I see a cook out in our VERY near future. LOL

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I know the feeling. Just tonight at wally world we ran into some long time acquaintances of my hubby (10 years), they are both new vapers!!! I was just telling the husband yesterday how I wished to make some vaping friends and BLAM! There really nice peeps, funny, both or warm and friendly, our age, grown kids, PERFECT. Now to get there number since the hubs lost it once again. Good thing we all work at the same place, just as truck drivers its a hit or miss when we run into them again. I see a cook out in our VERY near future. LOL

Rock on my Lady. That would be fantastic. A vapers cookout. OMG that's a dream in itself. (at least for me).

aPandaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
Walnut, CA
I was at a wedding last week and there were at least 20 vapers there, we out numbered the analog smokers. Most people had ego style batteries with cartotanks, clearos, and vivi's. A few had provaris. I was the only one with a mech and dripping RBA. Quite a few of them were on 0 nic...open bar and vapes...great night.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I have yet to see any vapers in the wild, but I have converted two smokers.

I noticed you are in the show me state. Here in Springfield (Since City Council finally exempted e-cigs from the smoking ban last year) we tend to be more noticeable in public at bowling alleys. I don't go to the bars, but I would imagine there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread