Yet another new ProVari user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurp812

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Northwest Ohio
Just got it, early Christmas gift! As other have noticed, no fancy box. Unit wrapped in bubble wrap, inside a plain old USPS box. Iv been using my Resurrectors from CCV, and so I just popped it on and started @ 3.7 volts. It still better that my old SD MK II @ that voltage. In fact, I like it better around 3.6 volts. Tons of vapor and throat hit. :2cool: These cartos dont seem to like 4.1 volts, if they aren't very soaked, it starts to give me a burnt taste.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
I've heard that people have been a bit dissapointed at the unboxing of this Bentley of a PV. And IMHO when you're spending that kind of $ I don't think that its too much to ask for them to put it in a decent box. That's just me though. You could say that they've put all the money into the PV itself. Anyway, I've been thinking about dabbling into the VV world and have almost purchased the Provari several times (had almost all the credit card numbers in and just closed the window). I don't know what's holding me back. The Lava Tube keeps coming to mind as well. The Darwin. I just don't know which way to go and even more and more research doesn't make the decision any easier for me. I wish there was a store I could go to and try them all out (maybe one day).

Anyway, I hope that you thoroughly enjoy your new acquisition!!! Congratulations!!!!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
I've heard that people have been a bit dissapointed at the unboxing of this Bentley of a PV. And IMHO when you're spending that kind of $ I don't think that its too much to ask for them to put it in a decent box. That's just me though. You could say that they've put all the money into the PV itself. Anyway, I've been thinking about dabbling into the VV world and have almost purchased the Provari several times (had almost all the credit card numbers in and just closed the window). I don't know what's holding me back. The Lava Tube keeps coming to mind as well. The Darwin. I just don't know which way to go and even more and more research doesn't make the decision any easier for me. I wish there was a store I could go to and try them all out (maybe one day).

Anyway, I hope that you thoroughly enjoy your new acquisition!!! Congratulations!!!!

I look at it this way - you're already spending a good amount of cash. If they packaged it up all nice and pretty - companies pass that cost on to you as the consumer. So you'd be spending even more cash for nice packaging that goes in the garbage or in the closet. I'm glad they cut down on superfluous expenses instead of hiking the price up even more.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
What do you guys use as a case hold the provari? I like volcano case but really want something like that for my p-baby

I keep my back up Provari and my Lavatube in the Lavatube case. They both fit just fine.

Someone on the forum posted pics of a waterproof pelican style cigar case that he kept his Provari in that was pretty cool, but I can't find it ATM.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
I highly recommend getting a tank system for your ProVari! Burnt taste will go away and life will be better!

Just got it, early Christmas gift! As other have noticed, no fancy box. Unit wrapped in bubble wrap, inside a plain old USPS box. Iv been using my Resurrectors from CCV, and so I just popped it on and started @ 3.7 volts. It still better that my old SD MK II @ that voltage. In fact, I like it better around 3.6 volts. Tons of vapor and throat hit. :2cool: These cartos dont seem to like 4.1 volts, if they aren't very soaked, it starts to give me a burnt taste.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia

Get the 2.8ohm version of ressurector cartos. Provari really shine using SR cartos. Dual coils won't work well with provari, because they draws large current (over 2.5amps) when running at high voltages.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread