Yet another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiejune

Jul 1, 2010
Shelbyville, KY
Hello all...figured I should finally post after a couple of weeks of lurking. I've had my KR808 for about a week now, and I love it. At first I wasn't sure I would...I got a tobacco flavored juice to start with, and it really wasn't my thing. A couple of days later, I got some stuff from Vaporbomb, and I've been hooked ever since. Now I have a few more orders waiting to come!! Overspending a little, but it actually pales in comparison to how much is spent on regular cigs. Now my mom wants to try it out, so I have some menthol stuff on the way for her, too.

I haven't totally quit analogs yet...because it seems I misjudged and I'm not getting enough nicotine with the strength I ordered. So...another order is on the way here, thanks to those very convenient 4th of July sales!

Anyway...just saying hi and hope to get to know some of you - this forum has been incredibly helpful so far - I think I have another addiction! :)

angiejune

Jul 1, 2010
Shelbyville, KY
Yeah, I'm excited my mom is even interested...she's smoked for over 40 years and declined to join me in any past attempts at quitting. But now the cost is getting to her!

I was smoking about a pack of ultra lights a day. All my juice is 12 mg and 8 mg. So...I'm trying 18 mg next. I really should've started there, but I was afraid to overdo it!

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Congrats, that's a nice model for a person just starting out. A lot of people pay WAY to much for ones that are not as nice. Don't worry if you can't get off cigs right away for some people it happens and for some it takes a while and for others it's all about the cigs that they didn't smoke. It's all good.

Remember, if you ever need any help feel free to ask questions. One thing great about this site is that everyone is pretty dedicated to helping others out.

Welcome aboard, your a stranger here but once.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Good job angiejune! You must have found this forum before getting ripped off on one of the expensive mods. Unfortunately I did not and made a few mistakes.

My mom is 73, smoked for 60 years, has COPD/Emphysema and is starting on the ecigs with me this week. I also ordered the KR808 and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Now you have me wondering. My mom is a heavy smoker and I got her the 18 mg carts. I hope that will be enough nicotine for her to quit the analogs. Her breathing sounds worse by the day so this has just got to work for her.

Good luck with your mom. I intend to keep posting my experience and my moms once we receive them.

angiejune

Jul 1, 2010
Shelbyville, KY
Thanks everyone! If I hadn't found this forum when I did, I definitely would've overpaid and probably wouldn't have ended up with the KR808. Probably would've been a blu or something. I was a little hesitant at first...but I'm really liking the cartomizers. I also think it'll be easier for my mom.

Salemgold, I keep reading that 18 mg is the place to start - I probably should've started there myself. That's what I've ordered for my mom, too. Good luck with yours! Hope things work out well for both of you. :)

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Welcome to ECF angiejune!

Sounds like you're off to a great start. I love my Kr808 too. :)

Just be patient with yourself. Maybe a higher nicotine dose will do the trick. Maybe it will take a little while for you to totally wean of cigarettes. Not everyone here can quit right away.

But cutting down is a great running start, and I'm sure you'll get there before you know it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread