• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Yet another newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flonicator

Moved On
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Why leh?
Woah woah woah. Sounds like i need to start taking notes. Pretty valuable advice coming from experience.

But i guess it really depends on the flavor too right? I've got to start experimenting. And if i want a lower TH, i should go 70/30 and 90/10 vice versa? I ordered all mine in 80/20 because that seems to be the most popular mix around.

ok watever u do, dont inhale 36mg, please.... that strength is for DIY people who wishes to down mix.... personally i feel, maximum one person shd ever try is 24mg, seriously.... or u ll feel sick..... pg usually for flavour enhancement and TH, vg for vapor and smoothes out the flavour down ur throat but will usually degrade the high notes in ur flavours. depending on each flavour, they will contribute to TH as well, couple in with ur voltage, resistance, air vent size etc, u ll get different hits, tastes & vapor production, so that will be dependent on ur kit. if u hv a kit that u can control and the ejuices that are customisable, u can tweak it to ur senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread