Yippie! vape mail arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I was waiting by the mailbox for this one.

MBlIrjh.jpg

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Congrats, love my rx.

I know this is way preliminary, but with batteries, they weigh about the same. Display on the Cuboid is better, but I think the RX might have a better battery life. Neither topples, which is nice for a change.. as it was, you wobble the desk and (clack-clack-clack)...three mods fall down. the RX does feel nice in the hand though.

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
I know this is way preliminary, but with batteries, they weigh about the same. Display on the Cuboid is better, but I think the RX might have a better battery life. Neither topples, which is nice for a change.. as it was, you wobble the desk and (clack-clack-clack)...three mods fall down. the RX does feel nice in the hand though.
I can put my rx200 upright in my cup holder
And it will stay upright for good. Battery life is better because it takes 3x 18650 at 3000mah, where the cuboid only takes two.
Weight is almost identical with the batteries in. The screen is much nicer on the cuboid, with the good old evic vtc mini screen by joyetech.

Wismec is ambidextrous as the screen is on the front with the fire button and atty, and the screen can be rotated to face other way. Cuboid is mainly right handed.

Reactions: NealBJr

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Vape mail & a doorknob [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
....that doorknob is one of those "honey-do" things I need to get done one day. :) That didn't come from the vape store, but was conveniently located next to the door she wants it to go in... sort of like a reminder....which reminds me.....

VapeAddyct

Mar 6, 2016
Hey guys, off topic question but, with the rx200, where it shows volts on the display.. Does that auto adjust? Earlier today i had a .11 build in one of my rdas on it and it was at 60w around 2.80 volts now i have a .30 build in a dif rda and its at 60w and reading 3.30 volts... Is it because the resisitance is higher and the system detects that? Or is something wrong? If
So can i change this/lower it back down? Thanks in advance!

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Hey guys, off topic question but, with the rx200, where it shows volts on the display.. Does that auto adjust? Earlier today i had a .11 build in one of my rdas on it and it was at 60w around 2.80 volts now i have a .30 build in a dif rda and its at 60w and reading 3.30 volts... Is it because the resisitance is higher and the system detects that? Or is something wrong? If
Auto adjusts by wattage and resistance. Grab an ohms law calculator app and you can confirm it, but sounds like all is well,

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I love my Reuleaux. Got a black and red one, on the way. Plus a Supreme RDTA and a V-RDA, and some custom drip tips, on the way, too. Vaping is cheaper than smoking....WHAT?! o_O

I know it doesn't seem like it.. but what I bought, would be about 3-4 weeks of cigarettes... thing is, I think these will last more than that.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.

Yes, in ohms law, you have volts, watts, and ohms...... if you change the ohms, the volts will change to produce that many watts of power.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Be careful not to put a tank, rda, rta, on a Wismic device having a pin longer than 4.5mm or you will damage the spring loaded pin on top.

I did not know that. Thank you. I don't over tighten/crossthread mods anyways. If I can keep a Vamo V3 for 2 years, then I think I am nice enough with the 510 threads :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread