You get what you pay for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark37643

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
Tennessee
I would just like to say that, as we all know, you get what you pay for. I have been ordering exclusively from V4L since finding them almost 2 months ago. Recently, I decided that I would just sample a few things from other places for fun. In the process, I ran across another forum, which shall remain unnamed, where there existed a thread involving a couple of members ranting about V4L and saying they were too expensive. WTF...lol I was thrilled with the prices after being robbed by Blu and Greensmoke for inferior products in my honest opinion. Anyway...since then I have tried juices from other acclaimed vendors, and also alternative brand KR808 batteries/cartridges. Seriously, I was actually shocked that the alternatives didn't even come close to the products I get from V4L. Ugh, I can't find a juice, even American made that I like as well so far. The other batteries I tried were horrible, not even worth using as a backup. Also, the cartridges were not as good either. Maybe I saved a dollar or two, but I still regret the purchases and wish I had spent my money on what I know I would be happy with...V4L. I am aware that maybe there still exists another brand of compatible product that would satisfy my expectations, but I am getting less and less likely to try. So, I just want to say that I am so glad I tried V4L because, although there may be other products out there that I'll enjoy when I find them, this company gave me the level of satisfaction I needed to not miss smoking. I don't even think about it. I am very thankful, and they will have to really mess some crap up big time to lose me as a customer. :D

rubberdux13

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Decatur, GA
www.myspace.com
Yup. I've looked around but I can't ever imagine ordering from anyone else. My transactions with V4L have been effortless. I am more than pleased with the product and more importantly, I haven't smoked in 5 weeks. While I haven't had a problem with any of my transactions, I'd be willing to deal with the odd misfire or miscommunication re: product or ordering in the future. Stuff happens. The V4L crew seem more than willing to keep their customers happy. I trust them and their intentions. In fact, they would have to do something pretty big to get my goat... like break into my house and eat all of my cookies... or something equally insidious. ;)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I have tried a few places also..I didn't find them bad (except in one case on dried out cartos) but they did not knock my socks off. V4L has very good products, in fact a cut above good. I did think they were pricey at first..but since have come to understand the price averages out to way below market price when you factor in how long the batts are good for and how many times the cartos can be refilled. Plus you aren't also buying attys/batts almost weekly and filler for the carts.
The color choices are what make my day. :D

Trish342

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Mansfield Tx
I have tried a few other vendors in the beginning of my vaping. They are ok..... but, I have found my home and will not go any place else now. I am making lots of orders trying to be prepared for the future. I just hope in years to come I can still make orders from my favorite company. It just make me so sad to think this may all be taken away from us.:mad:

Jani

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2010
Bellingham, WA
Thankfully V4L was my 1st (& will be my only) try. I had been contemplating trying the E-Cig to stop smoking for at least a year, but there is so much out there with variable feedback that I did not know what to purchase. Didn't want to waste a bunch of $$ and still pay high prices for analogs.

Long story short, was chatting on a message board and a poster started talking about vaping and how she was completely smoke free and how much she enjoyed vaping. I asked what product she used and LUCKY me...it was V4L. She gave me the URL and I immediately ordered my kit. That was almost 5 weeks ago and I have not had an analog since the day my kit arrived. (which by the way, was in 2 days !!).

I could not be happier with V4L/their product and thank them and God that I am smoke free after 40+ years of that formerly unbreakable nasty habit. The most amazing part is I do not even have the craving for one.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
It's pretty much SOP that when you get as great and popular and successful as V4L you become a target, especially from those that wish they were too. The better V4L -- the bigger the target.

Sour grapes, (not yet a V4L flavor), from some people who may not have even tried it.

Those of us who have tried the alternatives (count me in that bunch), know the difference.

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've stated before and I'll continue stating that I believe the KR8 is one of the best models, and V4L has the best implementation of both the battery and the cartomizer. While I do buy juices from a few different suppliers, all of my hardware will be bought from Steve and crew as long as they're around or as long as I'm using an e-cigarette, no doubt in my mind.

ratlover65

Jan 20, 2010
florida
  • Deleted by dohsma
  • Reason: SPAM

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I would just like to say that, as we all know, you get what you pay for. I have been ordering exclusively from V4L since finding them almost 2 months ago. Recently, I decided that I would just sample a few things from other places for fun. In the process, I ran across another forum, which shall remain unnamed, where there existed a thread involving a couple of members ranting about V4L and saying they were too expensive. WTF...lol I was thrilled with the prices after being robbed by Blu and Greensmoke for inferior products in my honest opinion. Anyway...since then I have tried juices from other acclaimed vendors, and also alternative brand KR808 batteries/cartridges. Seriously, I was actually shocked that the alternatives didn't even come close to the products I get from V4L. Ugh, I can't find a juice, even American made that I like as well so far. The other batteries I tried were horrible, not even worth using as a backup. Also, the cartridges were not as good either. Maybe I saved a dollar or two, but I still regret the purchases and wish I had spent my money on what I know I would be happy with...V4L. I am aware that maybe there still exists another brand of compatible product that would satisfy my expectations, but I am getting less and less likely to try. So, I just want to say that I am so glad I tried V4L because, although there may be other products out there that I'll enjoy when I find them, this company gave me the level of satisfaction I needed to not miss smoking. I don't even think about it. I am very thankful, and they will have to really mess some crap up big time to lose me as a customer. :D

You are imagining it! V4L is exactly the same as any other vendor that sells KR808 items. The cartos are exactly the same, the batts are exactly the same. You have been brainwashed into thinking that v4L is any different. In short, you are an idiot! :p

Kidding! ;) Ever since I started with V4L, I have been accused of being a cheerleader, mislead, brainwashed, stupid etc... etc... etc... by V4L haters. There are some people out there that just want to put V4L down and I can only assume they are jealous. V4L is the only vendor I purchase from and I will never change. I tried the rest and now buy the best! Steve and crew have proven themselves to me time after time. Do they make mistakes? Of course, but they own up to it and make it right! I love V4L and am sticking with them through thick and thin! Let the naysayers say what they will, I know what I like and I LOVE V4L! :D

Mark37643

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
Tennessee
OMG JenJen, I was getting fired up until I saw 'Kidding' lol!!!!! Ya never know when you might get jumped online ya know...lol

You are imagining it! V4L is exactly the same as any other vendor that sells KR808 items. The cartos are exactly the same, the batts are exactly the same. You have been brainwashed into thinking that v4L is any different. In short, you are an idiot! :p

Kidding! ;) Ever since I started with V4L, I have been accused of being a cheerleader, mislead, brainwashed, stupid etc... etc... etc... by V4L haters. There are some people out there that just want to put V4L down and I can only assume they are jealous. V4L is the only vendor I purchase from and I will never change. I tried the rest and now buy the best! Steve and crew have proven themselves to me time after time. Do they make mistakes? Of course, but they own up to it and make it right! I love V4L and am sticking with them through thick and thin! Let the naysayers say what they will, I know what I like and I LOVE V4L! :D

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
i use cheaper places with same results....

Could have sworn that your first shipment from the "cheaper place" didn't ship out until 2 days after you ordered it. hmmmmm Same results you say huh?

I have also ordered from that "cheaper place" when V4L was out of something, and it is not "the same results" or products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread