You guys have great nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
So... I was not a fan of the Sapphire... They seemed to taste about as good as an eGo-T... That being said, I love those little fill nipples!

I've been using the new Fluxomizers (which are AMAZING) with just the flipped donut seal, and filling them up is SO easy with the Sapphires fill nipples! Just pop the seal out, put the nipple on your bottle, and just... fill... No syringes, no dripping, no juice in the tube, just pop and fill.

It would be sweet if those nipples could get around... Maybe throw a couple into the Fluxomizer pack? I would rather have a nipple or two instead of the syringe bit (which is also appreciated, but not nearly as much fun)

And to be honest, yes, I just wanted to use the word 'nipple' as many times as possible...

NIPPLE NIPPLE NIPPLE NIPPLE NIPPLE!!! There, I think I got it out of my system. :facepalm:

BIG GotVapes fan, keep coming back to try the new stuff, and if it doesn't work? Who cares? The stuff I get that works is freakin awesome!

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
hey, you know there's no medical reason for guys to have nipples? When I was doing research on why guys have nipples, a came across one thing that was strange. It said when babies are first made, they are all girls. And the nipples are just left over from the change into a boy.
Oh, yeah, the sapphires are cool.

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
hey, you know there's no medical reason for guys to have nipples? When I was doing research on why guys have nipples, a came across one thing that was strange. It said when babies are first made, they are all girls. And the nipples are just left over from the change into a boy.
Oh, yeah, the sapphires are cool.

That study is true..i have heard of it too...we are concieved all as female and then there is some kind of chemisty change in the brain..and wala, we got a boy :)

rbuck9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2011
Tenn
roflmaomys1286323667273.jpg

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Having tried a number of the products, I do have to say the nipples are a huge huge ground breaking product. It seems like that is one of those things that should have been invented a long time ago but wasn't. In any case, I'm gonna order about ten of them or 12 or whatever.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Having tried a number of the products, I do have to say the nipples are a huge huge ground breaking product. It seems like that is one of those things that should have been invented a long time ago but wasn't. In any case, I'm gonna order about ten of them or 12 or whatever.

A man can never get his hands on too many nipples I say. :facepalm: I bought a few packs myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread