You know your a hardcore vaper when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
When your pocket almost catches on fire because you have batteries with a ton of change in it. When you have to stock up on paper towels weekly. When you know exactly how long it takes for USPS to deliver from different parts of the US....and last but not least, when you buy Tapatalk for your phone just for ECF!

Sent using Tapatalk via Android :)

b4cz28

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Spring TX (Houston)
When your pocket almost catches on fire because you have batteries with a ton of change in it. When you have to stock up on paper towels weekly. When you know exactly how long it takes for USPS to deliver from different parts of the US....and last but not least, when you buy Tapatalk for your phone just for ECF!

It's sad when people call you to find out how long its going to take their packages to get somewhere...lol

That, along with several other posts, describes me perfectly! (Also sent using Tapatalk, but I disabled the siggy :lol:)

Great Thread! I'm 10 days into vaping and I'm guilty of many of these. But, I gotta say.....it sure beat choking down an analog. I have a buddy who got me back into vaping after I had a terrible experience with a mall kiosk set up. He and I were talking the other day and the rest of the people around us were commenting about how excited we were over flavors and tricks. They will never understand...........

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
...when you wake up in the middle of the night to take a leak and take a few vapes before going back to sleep.
...when you routinely fall asleep with your pv in your hand and have to search your comforter in the morning to find it.
...when the last thing you do before you get in the shower is take a couple vapes.

...guilty!
...guilty!
...& guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread