You know your a hardcore vaper when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
...when looking for a new handbag, the first thing you check is if there are enough pockets and room for all the supplies you HAVE to have with you at all times.
...when you make sure you have a spare of everything including a charger are the houses of people you visit regularly (I have spares at my mums, just in case)
...when the most important thing in an emergency bag isn't a change of clothes but at least a weeks supply of juice, cartos and a couple of spare batteries.
and finally
...when you can't even reply to a thread on ECF without taking a hit mid post

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
You know you're a hardcore vaper when...

- you've learned more about Ohm's Law, electronics and chemistry from the ECF community than you ever have from a traditional setting.

- instead of asking for the pepper, you ask for more TH.

- someone is sick and the first thing you reach for is your multimeter. :blink:

- you still can't say how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, but you can say exactly how many puffs it is per ml.

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
... when you scoff at Avon and tupperware parties, and make plans to get a couple friends together to show them the joys of PVs
... when you plan to give those friends your extra stuff, since you only have 2 boxes and they're both full
... when you order more cartomizers and liquid knowing the only place you can store them until the weekend is within reach of the cats...

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
When you get up in the morning/evening, have a cup of coffee waiting for the computer to bootup just so you can check the classies and deals/steals thread for a sale.

When you pack a backpack just to run to the store to grab a few things.

When you find a sale on Boge cartomizers and think "I could use more of them" but you already have 400 in your vaping stash.

When you already have 1500mls of juice but buy more because it's on sale.

When you have more PV's than you do bloomers.

When your spouse accuses you of paying more attention to the computer than to him/her...but hey, I have to see what's going on within ECF.

Diabolical Ed

Oct 22, 2009
Fresno, CA
When leaving the house for work, you agonize over the big battery mod (more vape time), the box mod (just to be different) the VV mod (because you can't refrain from tweaking the wattage) and a standard pen or cig (because it's less obstrusive) and end up taking them all just be safe (along with spare carts, attys, batteries and at least 30ml of liquid), because, hey a lot can happen in 8 and 1/2 hours! At least with winter coming on, a coat provides more pockets, thereby cutting down on all the clanking noises.....

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
... When you work from home because you have a migraine, and you can't concentrate because the mail man hasn't come with your latest order...

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

Guilty!

rofl.gif

Danielsuzuki

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Katy, Texas
When your wardrobe changes to include cargo pants. I never wear blue jeans anymore because there aren't enough pockets for my emergency vape kit, which includes a spare 18650, atty, cartos, 901 adapter, a fully charged Elite 808, and 2 bottles of juice. This obviously doesn't include the provari and bottle of juice in my right front pocket.

Now where do I put my keys? ;)

My pics will illustrate my night stand...drives my wife nuts!

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
When you can't concentrate because you know the postman has your parcel and he doesn't get to you quick enough.

When you make sure you have your vaping supplies with you for work but leave your laptop and work keys at home turning your morning commute to a 60 mile journey with having to double back (but hey, more time to vape in the peace and quiet of your car)

When you check ECF before anything else from your mobile.

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
"You know your a hardcore vaper when..... "

.....you are watching "The Tourist" and spend half of the movie trying to figure out what model Johnny Depp was using, and - even worse - it interests you more than the scenes with Angelina Jolie.

Dude, that's not hardcore, that's a cry for help... You need an intervention :)

Dude, that's not hardcore, that's a cry for help... You need an intervention :)

Perhaps you're right, but at the time, I had seen a lot more of Angelina Jolie than I had of PVs.

Besides, I already have a dependable unit with all of the same features that Ms. Jolie has.

The packaging and accessories are different, but mine is a whole lot easier to maintain.

However! - Depp was using a cigarette look alike on the train all the way from Paris to Venice, and then at the hotel after arriving.

With the models like that, that I have been exposed to, he would have been fortunate to make it to Geneva!

So, you know you are a hardcore vaper when the limits of your exploits in international intrigue are determined by the size of your PV.

:2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread