You know you're hooked on vaping when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
For reals. I used to LOVE chocolate, and I don't so much anymore, not since I started vaping a chocolate, (small) amount of some caramel, and coconut.

I don't know if my taste buds are changing or what, but I barely ever eat that much chocolate anymore. I used to, all the time. Heh.

Now, I have to find stuff that's sweet that I enjoy. I will say, I vape a crème brulee and it's really good. I could still eat crème brulee every day of my life. It's odd how these things go.

I also can't eat McDonalds anymore (hot really an issue, it's probably a good thing) but now that I have taste buds again, their food tastes like "death." I think it's the "even taste" thing they're going for, but it literally is one of the "flattest" things I've tasted. Man, IDK how the guy who ate it for a month did so, LOL.

Anna

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
For reals. I used to LOVE chocolate, and I don't so much anymore, not since I started vaping a chocolate, (small) amount of some caramel, and coconut.

I don't know if my taste buds are changing or what, but I barely ever eat that much chocolate anymore. I used to, all the time. Heh.

Now, I have to find stuff that's sweet that I enjoy. I will say, I vape a crème brulee and it's really good. I could still eat crème brulee every day of my life. It's odd how these things go.

I also can't eat McDonalds anymore (hot really an issue, it's probably a good thing) but now that I have taste buds again, their food tastes like "death." I think it's the "even taste" thing they're going for, but it literally is one of the "flattest" things I've tasted. Man, IDK how the guy who ate it for a month did so, LOL.

Anna

I think the fact that I DIY so badly that almost all of my flavours suck except a fruit one (which I'll probably never succeed at making again) means that I'm always craving desserts - and never fruit. Since quitting smoking and having my taste buds come back to life I've realised how much I dislike tomatoes and my hatred for cider/beer/ale etc has become even more passionate. I love amaretto - for a year it was the only fluid I consumed - yet can't for the life of me make a vapable amaretto flavour. One day I hope to manage it and maybe stop craving the nectar of gods 24 7...

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I’m more likely to have all the ingredients for a juice recipe than dinner.

And I got into a cloud chucking competition with a 1980 Dodge van on Sunday. Not saying I won, but it was probably a tie. Maybe with a lil more vg...
:lol::lol::lol:
Really funny.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
When you're in line at the bank and a guy in a ski mask comes in demanding money. He points a revolver at your head and asks for your wallet. The first thing that pops into your mind is @Baditude
giphy.gif

Breaking Bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread