You know you're hooked on vaping when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
giphy.gif
Must be the avatar....

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Many times over. Of course, I only own 4 pairs of shoes.

I don't see how that's possible unless you're buying jewel encrusted mods.

That doesn't take much for most doctors.

Well, 3 to 5.
Hell yea u always need backups u never kno when one may jus stop working

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
So I've laughed out loudly with every page thinking, dayum I'm not weird after all!

A second set of everything at work, charger, batts, rayon, coils, wire, juice, qtips!

Using a diaper bag as vape bag because of the lining,, it can be washed and ejuice leak proof.

Pool noodle cut to make RDA/tank holders. Stock of paper towels and baby wipes at house, work, and in van.

Not only does your mod sub as a nitelight, it's doubles as your clock ; )

You've rewicked and stare at 20 bottles of eliquid thinking you need to buy some more because nothing sounds good atm and they are a little less than half full.

Wait on porch for mail lady to come up the street because you got an email notification that your delivery has been made. Then do happy dance in driveway when she pulls away.

Know every vape shop in your area and what they do or don't carry in stock. The tell customers when that shop tells them sorry and leaves them hanging.

Consider and reconsider gear you take for the day and outings. Plus pack backups for backups.

Constantly correct people when they call it smoking or tell them your going to die anyway, so at least it'll smell better until then.

When your email notifications are mostly vape sites or YouTube reviewers posting new vids.

You collect vape bands, but you don't use them lol.

You love and use the term Clouds .....,, a lot!

Guy at vape shop is showing off his vape clouds to impress you to try and sell you stuff you said you didnt want. So you go back to your granny van and switch RDA to Blazer Pro tank and go back in and BOOM, clouds .....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread