Youde (UD) AGA-T6 . Is it a perfect Genesis Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
I was looking for that perfect Genesis tank forever. I have almost all of the once available on the market. Finally I bought AGA-T6 thinking this could be the one! It is an interesting Upside-Down Genesis tank with cooler vapor and gravity fed liquid down to the wicks.
I tried SS Mash, SS Rope with Ekowool sleeve around it and strait Cotton wicking. It vapes nice. It never goes dry. There is no need to tilt it to get wet. And the vapor is cooled then regular Genny. And it doesn’t leak when placed Upside-Down. BUT, it now leaks when placed Right-side-Up. Even though, I plugged my Mash wicks tight with cotton and installed a cotton pad underneath the wicks. It will transfer all the liquid from the tank down through the wicks slowly if left upright overnight. I could not find a permanent remedy other than storing it upside-down. Also, once built and assembled, and ready to fire – you have only two 6mm round access windows to work out your “Hot Spots”. That’s inconvenient. Yes, you can leave out that bottom outer portion and use an electrical wire jumper to connect the top part of the Atty to its bottom to provide Negative connection to the coil. That way you gain better access to your wicks and coils and adjust them while firing your device.
Here are my Mash and Cotton builds.
1XufUg3.jpg

2Nyk3w7.jpg

What is your experience with AGA-T6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread