Temcula CA
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: unregistered supplier associate

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
C Heise,

You won't be disappointed if you get it from Vapor Beast, Tim is an awesome guy. If you're wondering when he'll have them in stock just toss him a PM on here, or hop over to his site and send him an e-mail. Bonus points that he's in Northern IL and it would only be a couple of days of mailman stalking when you order it.

Oh and if he asks you what flavors you'd like to sample from his new juices, Ridiculous Mint Chocolate is damn good and Melon Head is the only vapable watermelon I've come across.

C Heise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2012
MN
C Heise,

You won't be disappointed if you get it from Vapor Beast, Tim is an awesome guy. If you're wondering when he'll have them in stock just toss him a PM on here, or hop over to his site and send him an e-mail. Bonus points that he's in Northern IL and it would only be a couple of days of mailman stalking when you order it.

Oh and if he asks you what flavors you'd like to sample from his new juices, Ridiculous Mint Chocolate is damn good and Melon Head is the only vapable watermelon I've come across.

Funny thing, I just ordered a thin mint version and a mint chocolate chip ice cream version from another site. I'll have to try the Ridiculous Mint Chocolate to see how it compares.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Just to clarify, Young June has a silver power button, Jlin has a red one. There is an extension for the mini lambo like you were talking about C Heise DVV LAMBO MINI 18650 Extension Coupler [DVV LAMBO 18650 EXT COUP] - $26.95 | Best Electric Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette also there is a very pimp black chrome young june here FreE-Volt VV2.0 Full Size 18650 (Black Chrome/Young June) both are moderately priced. 27$ to make a lambo full size, and 75$ for a full size or mini young june with starter kit with it. Took me alot of searching to find these, and alot of help from people on the forums too. Hope this helps somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread