Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
black and tan reminds me of my grandfathers pipe tobacco.

did the maple pancake get reformulated? I just ordered another bottle in hopes that it did. I ordered it the day it released and let it steep for a month. taste is subjective but all i got out of the original bottle was pepper....yes pepper.

Can we order bigger than 30ml bottles or is that just a in person thing?

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
right on, i like cov4 so much i'd certainly buy a bigger bottle on my next reorder.

Yeah, i dont know. Pepper is what i got. Tried it in a king coil, boge carto, and a phoenix. Your stuff is so usually so good i kept trying it in new devices cause i figured it had to be me. Must have just been a bad bottle, like flavor not added or something.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Ordered a 30 ml of COV4 about 3 weeks ago and it didn't really do much for me. Didn't dislike it just didn't make my speakers go boom boom. So put it up on the shelf and didn't give it much more thought. Yesterday decided to give it another try to see if steeping had changed it at all. WOW!!! It's a whole different juice. Excellent. Some subtle flavors that weren't there before. Seems I'm getting a malty, nutty, flavor with a whisper of maple??? I also added a few drops of some sweetener and I'm a lovin it. This will definitely be goin on my COV favorites list. Just gotta remember to order in advance so it has plenty of time to steep.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm so very sad. It's going to be a long week. I just ran out of my Vanilla Cream. I have actually ordered many different vanilla things from TPA to try to figure out how to make it. I can't handle it anymore. I feel so vulnerable to be in need of a fix of Vanilla Cream. sigh...Justin is a very evil person. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread