Your Favorite 454 Mods, Show Them to Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
So after reading several reviews I've decided to place an order for a 454 atty but I can't decide which mod I want to put it on, so I would like to see what you chose. I would prefer the real deal but it needs to be something that I can actually buy, not something out of production. I am also looking for something that has a low voltage drop and is made for an 18650 battery.

Up until now I've been more into APVs so I'm not as familiar with all that's available but I'm doing my research.

Thanks for posting pictures of your rig!

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
NANOS | Nanos Single tube | mmvapors.com

The Nanos from MMVapors would be a good mod for your 454 dripper. It has very low voltage drop, is very short in 18650 size, has a very interesting bottom switch that you can lock and unlock with just the flick of a finger as you hold it in your hand. It is available and if you order my midnight Sunday you can have it delivered to you on Wednesday. They have very fast shipping and great customer service. All parts are available if ever needed.
I have this exact Nanos and two of the Poldiacs this company makes as well.
I think I am going to order a 454 dripper this weekend for my Nanos. I think they would make a great pair.
Just a note about the comment about it being only for builds .5 ohms and above: I have a friend who uses his Nanos at .15 ohms with no heat problem at all. I use my Nanos at .4 ohms and the switch does not even get warm at all. I think the .5 ohm statement is to protect the supplier if the user would do something like put a Nanos in a pocket without locking it.

http://mmvapors.com/page/default.asp?id=138&la=1

The above link has the manual and a video for the Nanos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread