Your favorite sweet fruit or chocolate flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushcreek

Apr 8, 2011
texas
Ready to try some new juices and was wondering what would be some really good sweet fruit flavors to get? There's just so many to pick from, I can't decide. I like very strong flavors. Which of the peaches do you think are the best? Maybe a good pineapple. Don't think I would like melon flavors, buy who knows.
Looking for a good chocolate flavor too. I love Almond Pleasure, but it's a real carto killer. What are some of your favorites?
I've got some Extreme Tiramisu in my cart. Can anyone tell me what it tastes like? It looked really good. :)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I like Just Peachy and Peach White equally. Both taste like real peach, but Just Peachy is a little sweater. Fuzzy navel is also a great fruit flavor. If you like creamy fruit flavors, try the coconut cream.

Can't help with the chocolate flavors. I'm really not into them.

Edit - I forgot about Thin Mint! Although I don't care for chocolate flavors, Thin Mint is excellent.

Last edited:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I'm starting slow and steady....and trying to be patient with myself because I've been having issues with my depression lately and don't want to rock the boat too hard....

We were on the edge of the storm and mostly got hail and a coating of snow....which isn't normal because we usually get hammered by the nor'easters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread