Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
It is entirely possible that you are allergic to an ingredient in ECOpure, but highly unlikely. The first and most obvious step to take is to pay a visit to your Doctor as he/she should be able to make a more medically accurate diagnosis. Mouth sores, or Aphthous Ulcers, are fairly common in people who stop smoking and are one of numerous possible explanations. Check with your Doctor for the best solution before abandoning vaping as there are bound to be treatments available.
Good luck.
John.

Link 1

Link 2

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
It is entirely possible that you are allergic to an ingredient in ECOpure, but highly unlikely. The first and most obvious step to take is to pay a visit to your Doctor as he/she should be able to make a more medically accurate diagnosis. Mouth sores, or Aphthous Ulcers, are fairly common in people who stop smoking and are one of numerous possible explanations. Check with your Doctor for the best solution before abandoning vaping as there are bound to be treatments available.
Good luck.
John.

Link 1

Link 2

I know its not b/c I quit smoking b/c Im still smoking..and IM not giving up on vaping as I went 5 months analog free before but had allergies to Pg so I had to quit..

Ecopure is awesome don't get me wrong..I had no problems with it for 2 weeks until I got a shipment in from another supplier that sells ecopure (not intellicig) and after using their american VG distlled water mix, I instantly started sneezing and had a runny nose...that company does NOT use UK based VG and this is probably from their liquid...its too much of a coincendence it happened 2 days after using their mix of VG..

sentrarob

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
yahoo.com
Just want to say I have been trying to vape for almost a year now..and Ive tried everything from PG to VG to PEG with allergic reactions... I even tried using NOW brand VG along with Wiltons Glycerin and ended up having a reaction..

I stopped using the e cig altogether 2 months ago b/c I was having nasal and eye effects from the liquids..However, I got your ecopure in today (the one with the least amt of flavor added) and so far it has been great. (10mg strenght) no side effects..Im being hopeful this willl be my end to the search.

thanks for the great product and purity A+++:) Oh yeah, and superfast shipping w/intillicig usa..

Thanks
:thumbs:
BEST liquid i have ever vaped!!!!!!!!!!

Really? You don't feel a waxy coating in your mouth ever? Did u in the beginning? I wake up in the middle of the night drinking tons of water b/c im so thirsty..:confused:

Hi MissVapour,

I have noticed that you said you are thirsty at night due to vaping. Although I have not heard of this before, one of the properties of glycerol, is an emollient, which means that it draws moisture from the skin to it (Due to its hygroscopic properties).

It may be that you are going to sleep with some glycerol in your mouth which is giving you a dry mouth as you sleep.

One possible solution would be to have a small drink of water before bed to rinse the glycerol from your mouth.

I hope that this solves your problems!

mokeyjoe

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Preston, UK
After 12 years of smoking I have pearly white teeth - except for at the back of my front lower teeth which are stained, it doesn't bother me as it's not visible (and comes off with scraping). When I vape VG (which is always) this is also the only place I get this 'waxy' feeling. I figure it must be something to do with the way I vape/smoke.

VG does certainly seems to have the potential to condensate and form a coating in your mouth, the degree to which it does is probably a function of vaping style, the amount of vapour you get from your device, how long you vape for, how active your saliva glands are etc.

Personally I find that tea (black or green) helps wash this off well, which is fine as I drink a lot of tea! Chewing gum also works as it stimulates saliva. I think you're right to be aware as having a humectant adhering to your teeth is not going to do them much good - a dry mouth is bad for teeth. I wouldn't, for instance, vape after cleaning my teeth at night, in the same way I wouldn't smoke then either.

Just a quick note on humectants, namely glycerol, works by drawing moisture to the cell surface and preventing the evaporation of the moisture. As such you will find Glycerol is commonly used in moisturisers to draw moisture from deeper cells and draws it to the skin surface, which is likely to be the most dry part of your skin.

I wouldnt think that glycerol would leave your mouth dry, but rather it should leave it moist. Glycerol is also very widely used in mouthwash and toothpaste!

Just something to think about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread