Your most used R(D)TAs 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
So with the year coming to an end, which are your 5 most beloved tanks in 2017 and why?

It doesn't matter, if the tank is brand new or a few years old, which ones did you use the most?
OBS Engine Nano - flavor, capacity, build deck, leak-free design.
OBS Engine Sub - see above minus build deck and sometimes I want a drop-in coil (and because I dont have the regular Engine, yet).
Until those came around, I was happy with the Melo 2, and the Ello Xl and then the Melo 4..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
My top 5 heavy duty tanks this year are:
OBS Engine
Ivogo Rock RDTA
IJoy Exo RTA
IJoy Tornado Hero
OBS Crius Plus

There are some hot contenders though, but they are too new in my collection to be in my top 5, because they just did not see so much use like the other ones. For example I recently had a lot of fun with the Crius II, Reload RTA and Azeroth RTA.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I’ve been using the Modfather RDA and the Modfather RTA since I got them bout 3-4 months ago. With the series deck on both of them I’m able to use SS wire and build like normal for use on my lipo mods. The AF is awesome on them both, plus on the RDA it came with a one piece glass barrel and cap which the flavor on it is absolutely awesome. The glass has AF on it but it wasn’t enough for me so I got my dremel and diamond cutting wheel and made the AF a little better (I like wide open and the non-adjustable AF on the glass wasn’t enough).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread