Your order has been shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXClarkNovaXx

Feb 14, 2012
United States
Ya that's what happened to me. I jumped on the first VV based on price. Bad move on my part as I have had nothing but trouble. However it did steel my resolve enough to get a ProVari so I guess I can thank my troublesome VV for that. :)

On a side note, have you checked out the indulgence or the infinity pro? I have not used either one so my recommendation is based purely on reviews. They both look like nice units in the $99 range.

One of these days I will bite the bullet and jump on a Provari. I've been looking for a $99 competitive model that gets great reviews. Even with the Lavatube and others like it, that's not happened.

Last edited:

xXClarkNovaXx

Feb 14, 2012
United States
You won't be disappointed. Just make sure you are sitting when you take your first vape. Might knock you over otherwise. :D

This is what I'm looking for. I was a 1.5 PAD Cowboy Killer smoker before I decided to make the switch. Finding a hot enough tasty enough smoke has been rather elusive. Casablanca from BB in a Boge 2.0 carto on a KGO got me headed in the right direction. The ProVari Should be my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow from the sound of it. Can't wait!

xXClarkNovaXx

Feb 14, 2012
United States
The consistency on the provari is beyond belief,it makes using others a chore thats like running a boat on rough seas when you know you got flat sailing till the end of the day on a provari.Congrats.

Pbrussardo's review sold me. The consistency shown in his review is amazing all the way to the end. No more flat hits on my dying battery.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Pbrussardo's review sold me. The consistency shown in his review is amazing all the way to the end. No more flat hits on my dying battery.

the anti -change is kinda weird in a great way thats hard to imagine until you use the provari.I still love some other vv mods but for a take me there and keep me there vape the world changes in a why bother kinda way.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
:p:p
New Satin Silver ProVari V2 is on its way. Now to stalk the mailman... I'm new to the VV world and after having trouble(s) with a different VV mod, I decided to buck up and get the ProVari. From what I've read, I won't be disappointed. Exciting stuff!:)
As you can see from my sig, I am not new to the vaping world. Figured it was time to give my original V3 a decent burial or at least a retirement. So I finally ponied up for the ProVari after putting it in my cart 300 times since it came out (ok I am a cheapskate). About to blow up the site waiting on ship notification ordered three days ago.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com

Ok I am thinking this guy needs a royalty! Exactly what got me! I would have bought it just from the opening worship scene but figured I would stick around to see the rest! I emailed him cause he also sold me on that rockin tank he was using.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
As you can see from my sig, I am not new to the vaping world. Figured it was time to give my original V3 a decent burial or at least a retirement. So I finally ponied up for the ProVari after putting it in my cart 300 times since it came out (ok I am a cheapskate). About to blow up the site waiting on ship notification ordered three days ago.

Actually, your sig doesn't work, at least not for me. I get the 'broken image' symbol.

xXClarkNovaXx

Feb 14, 2012
United States

I ordered it Tuesday the 6th shipped on the 7th and just got it today. Incredibly fast IMHO.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Does anyone else notice that the "nic buzz" is significantly stronger at the higher wattages? I wasn't getting the same effect using my eGo. This is a pleasantly unexpected surprise. Loving it!

Yes. I had to go from 24mg to 18mg juice after I got the Provari. I'm thinking my next juice order is going to be 12mg, because I still find myself chain-vaping and end up in a nicotine fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread