• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You're not west but?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
Outrightly declaring your location (I.e that tamp guy), will not make your area more prone to checks once our dearest H-...-A sees it. I'll rather be cautious...
That said, yes, I've attended a small meet too. Pretty chill. Managed to hold a ZNA too (heavy as hell). Go try your luck, walk up to them. Vapers are united by one cause and you can say we're pretty much in the same boat. :)

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
I think that sharing location may be bad idea, as most would not be comfortable. How about sharing what are your sets? I'm currently waiting for my sigelei 100watt. I have been considering so many different mods for so long. but decided that getting a sigelei cos i like that plain design. Also importing it is cheaper as compared to other suppliers. (EDITED)

Last edited by a moderator:

kissthefloor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
TemCorp
I think that sharing location may be bad idea, as most would not be comfortable. How about sharing what are your sets? I'm currently waiting for my sigelei 100watt. I have been considering so many different mods for so long. but decided that getting a sigelei cos i like that plain design. Also importing it is cheaper as compared to other suppliers. (EDITED)

when did you place the order, and when is it estimated to arrive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread