• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You're not west but?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankteam

Feb 6, 2014
North
Which mod you looking at tho? damn how is the big dripper, thinking of getting a clone. haha

Nice good vape man, but went try to refil it n tigther it the air hole below drip down n abit mass n over flow... on single 1.3ohm cos if i use duel only read .9ohm which my eVic cant read bloew 1ohm.... was looking on DNA 50 but dont knw isit good anot.

Last edited:

Raveheart

Jan 8, 2015
Narnia
Also guys, we should be cautious of strangers knocking on your doors. Just the other day I had a malaysian chinese male knock on my doors with valid invoice papers with my address, name and contact number saying he's here to repair my washing machine.
Funny thing is I had only just recently bought a new washing machine so I told him to wait while I called my wife to check if she called for the service. While I was on the phone the guy decided to run off. I guess he figured I had him busted lol.

Could've gotten robbed, or worse!

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Also guys, we should be cautious of strangers knocking on your doors. Just the other day I had a malaysian chinese male knock on my doors with valid invoice papers with my address, name and contact number saying he's here to repair my washing machine.
Funny thing is I had only just recently bought a new washing machine so I told him to wait while I called my wife to check if she called for the service. While I was on the phone the guy decided to run off. I guess he figured I had him busted lol.

Could've gotten robbed, or worse!

The authorities should be more bothered with them than us! :mad:
At least you knew better than to let random people in. Good on ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread