Z coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Soo I am using zlide and ofc the z coils since last month...I tried all 6 coils with my zlide and as most people I prefer the 0.8
I am fine with the tank but I must say I am confused a bit about the coils...

innokins official site has a board that shows recommended wattages for coils and also points out that this board has the latest wattage and we should ignore what the coils have written...it's just 1watt difference in some coils but anyways it's just wierd......also they say all coils are able to wick with 70vg juice and in my opinion that's not true except if they mean change coil every 2 days or so....only the 0.8 can work 70vg in my opinion and ofc depends how u work it may last long enough...also the rdl 1ohm gold coils are a bit longer and they push the o ring inside the tank a loooot when u use with zlide tank 4ml but anyways it's a gimmick coil...also the quality of coils is not good...that's all I had to say...keep vaping

Reactions: gouldenvape

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Soo I am using zlide and ofc the z coils since last month...I tried all 6 coils with my zlide and as most people I prefer the 0.8
    I am fine with the tank but I must say I am confused a bit about the coils...

innokins official site has a board that shows recommended wattages for coils and also points out that this board has the latest wattage and we should ignore what the coils have written...it's just 1watt difference in some coils but anyways it's just wierd......also they say all coils are able to wick with 70vg juice and in my opinion that's not true except if they mean change coil every 2 days or so....only the 0.8 can work 70vg in my opinion and ofc depends how u work it may last long enough...also the rdl 1ohm gold coils are a bit longer and they push the o ring inside the tank a loooot when u use with zlide tank 4ml but anyways it's a gimmick coil...also the quality of coils is not good...that's all I had to say...keep vaping

I use 70/30 vg/pg with the 1.2 coils and they last just fine for me. I do however diy all my own liquid so it has less flavor percentage and sweetener than commercial liquids. As far as the 1 ohm gold coils, I see on their website that it says they are for the zenith, zenith pro, and zlide but I thought when they came out that they were just for the zenith pro tank.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    I use 70/30 vg/pg with the 1.2 coils and they last just fine for me. I do however diy all my own liquid so it has less flavor percentage and sweetener than commercial liquids. As far as the 1 ohm gold coils, I see on their website that it says they are for the zenith, zenith pro, and zlide but I thought when they came out that they were just for the zenith pro tank.

Yeah ikr I now make my own juice for the same reason as u...or I make some more pg e juices for when I want more flavour or when flavour is very sweet...I came back to vaping from 2013 and I see things have come a long way in vaping both devices and ejuice and ok I am pleased with zlide I just feel like they should not say it's all coils for 70vg cause a rookie may have trouble using them... Keep hitting your vape bro Hitman :)

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    I forgot to mention before that I always run the z coils lower than the recommended at least to start. I usually start out with the 1.2 coils at 10w and work up to 13w over time.

Thanks man I tried that also and I let them wick long time....but ok I understand sweet e juices ruin every coil...Soo if I want to use any very sweet with much flavour I do it 60vg or a little less and then it's better for the coils...making your own juice is not that hard as I thought and u can do anything u want with ratios and nicotine's and it's awesome...I had bad experience in 2013 with vaping and the problems was not the vape but the people who sell them..and it's not that I was cheaping out of anything...now things are much better in every way and my vaping experience it's awesome and I never go back :D

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread