ZampleBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

feustygalkmc

Jun 16, 2014
oklahoma
I'll have my first zample box tomorrow after work! Going to have to get my sister who is also my neighbor to get it out of my mailbox for me and take it inside. Our mail is delievered early and I don't want a box of ejuices sitting out baking in the metal mailbox. Wish I would have got it this weekend but excited none the less! I'm hoping for some Kremlin, the Churro flavor, Futterbinger and the seduce juice that tastes like cinnamon cereal :vapor:

DocHo11idaze

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Cali
Glad I found this thread. Watched some youtube videos about zamplebox and some of the unboxing. Was on the fence with other options out there but zample seems best bang for the buck. One guy had a cool break down of the cost of all the juices individually vs the box and that's what sold me. Hope to order my first box Friday, buying 15 ml every other day is eating my wallet and some ....... broke into my truck last night and had 4 of my 5 juices in there. Now I'm screwed for a 4 days/rant. Sorry about that haha had to vent

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
Anybody else get an invite from ZampleBox? I got mine last night and signed up for the basic package. It's 19.99 a month (plus shipping) and gets you at least 5 samples of at least 50ml of juice from various vendors. They have quite a few vendors onboard right now and seem to be adding more a few times a week. I'm excited to get my first box, but I'm afraid it will only lead to me spending even more money on the vendors I like. Lol.

They are only good if you like the sweet & candy vapes.

jakematic

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Squonk Bottom Flats, NC
They are only good if you like the sweet & candy vapes.

Well fruit is sweet. They are not for people that want tobacco flavors. Of course, you don't find that out until you've spent your money...

Have to agree here - I gave away all but 1 bottle from my first 'gold' Zamplebox.
Sickly sweet berry stuff, way over the top for me.

There was one tobacco in there, can't recall the name.
It was horrifyingly overpowering to me as an ex very heavy smoker and almost made me puke smelling it.

Cancelled mine, but it may work out better for other folks. :2c:

Rc3po you just need to fill in your flavour profile? You can exclude/include any group (sweets, fruits, tobacco, mint and menthol).

The only choice when I signed up last month was menthol or not.

Edit: Just went through their 'recommendation engine' again.
Choices to eliminate tobacco or menthol, and whether or not you would like coupons.

Last edited:

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
Rc3po you just need to fill in your flavour profile? You can exclude/include any group (sweets, fruits, tobacco, mint and menthol).

I know, I did that. I filled it out for tobacco only. But I didn't find out that they don't have but one tobacco flavor until I spent $50 friggin dollars. Letting people pick only "tobacco" flavors and sending them anything but "tobacco" flavors, is fraud! Pure & simple!
My sisters enjoyed it though...

Jomiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Alabama
how do you fill out a flavor profile?

I know, I did that. I filled it out for tobacco only. But I didn't find out that they don't have but one tobacco flavor until I spent $50 friggin dollars. Letting people pick only "tobacco" flavors and sending them anything but "tobacco" flavors, is fraud! Pure & simple!
My sisters enjoyed it though...

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
I know I'm a month too late on this but I've had some downfalls with ZB over the months as well. I will say their customer service is great. If sumthin goes wrong or ur simply dissatisfied they will make it right.
I changed my profile and signed up for 12mgs woah was that a mistake. I guess - going off their answer they don't have the stock in 12mgs that they do in the others. I got my box and was LIVID and I'm a good mbr. 5 juices all from the same company no 30 ml which I was upset about cuz they blasted us with emails about the Standards Tater all month but even if I didn't get that why did I not get a 30ml when standard mbrs did? Then the rest? 2 plain menthols and the other 3 bottles were repeats from the month b4. I canceled my subscription immediately & I emailed them.
They sent me out another Gold level box in 18mgs as a replacement. Now that box was awesome!
So for me? I'm staying from the 12mg option for awhile until they get their crap together.
I did see that some "exciting" changes or additions are coming and also the prices are going up. If your currently a member you'll be grandfathered in -- because of that I re subscribed as a standard member. After awhile you accumulate all this juice and there's no way you'll like it all. I need to get a list together on the juice swap page!

But I will say I do think you get the most juice for the $$ with ZB. And the quality is good. I know there's like $3 juice club now. I also tried Nicpik and that was pretty good too! I'm gonna do a month of Craft Vapery and possibly Easy Vape Club too. Oh and I put in for an invite to Vape Box -- there's 470 people ahead of me!!! I can't wait to get in there!

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
i gave up on zample. too much of what I dont like compared to what I do like. Its a deal, $$$ vs ML of juice, at least I think so....but I have gotten to the point where I want what I want, and I dont want to try xyz berry, abc berry and jfk berry each month. 115ml of juice I dont like is still juice I dont like.

I'll say this: I think its great for new vapers to try brands and flavors...especially premium brands, most stores in my area do in house juices. Maybe even good for vapers in a rut, looking for a new adv or bored of whats in the juice stash..... I guess zb has its place, just not for me anymore. I think I'm done with all subscription juice services for now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread