• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ZAP or Cobra???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
'll have to check Phiniac again... the price on the UK site is only 95 pounds as we wouldn't have to pay the VAT... I thought it was roughly the same price after conversion. The UK site also had them available last week but then went out of stock. I was told in an email that they just received 1000 from Siam mods and just have to build them. It shows 1 available right now.

The shipping from the UK site was cheap, not sure about Phiniac.

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
I just pulled the trigger on the Cobra... got it from alba-vapours. I have received UK orders faster than orders from the U.S in the past. The VAT taxes are not included on purchases from outside the UK, and some of the accessories were either not available or more expensive on the phiniac site. Phiniac still says out of stock, and I guess the last batch they had in stock had blank tanks and I would rather the Cobra logo. I ordered an extra brass center pin, extra set of ss nuts and a titanium Cobra drip tip. It was the last Cobra in stock right now, but I think they are just restocking as they are built.

I could have waited, but I figured I may as well do it now if I have the money since I already know it is inevitable.

3 Month vaperversary today too!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread