Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Before my student loan funds came to down to the severe poverty level, I bought 2 real DIDs and I love them. I'm sure you will love the ZAP as I had to sell my Zenesis Hybrids to help me get through my impoverished student experience. I loved those as well, but it's okay. Once I graduate and pass my boards in June I will be a RN making a descent wage. Then I will be able to indulge myself with more awesome vaping gear!
Thank you! i'm having somewhat okay results with my AGA-T so maybe this zap will win me over....if not i'll pass the wealth on a stick to my trusty Vivi...:)

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
Sob I forgot today was the day. I guess thats why I should set reminders for myself. I had to work and probably would've missed the window anyways. Oh well, I'm getting one of those Ody clones, so that will have to hold my over until they come out again.

Tartam- I'm curious to see how the ZAP compares to your AGA-T. I have 3 of them and love them.

Velimere

Jan 10, 2012
United States
I began filling out my order at 11:58 AM (PST) as soon as the "Add to Cart" button became available on the product-page (I set an alarm for 11:45 AM and then scripted a timer to refresh the page every minute until it was updated), and I received my tracking number some hours after receiving the email copy of my receipt.

I can't wait to get this thing in the mail and put it to use! I ordered it along with the ProVari Mini and 6 different flavors of their premium juice (all added to cart beforehand so all I had to do was add the ZAP and checkout when it became available); presently, I'm only vaping with blucigs, and they just don't cut it (no offense to any possible advocates).

Sent from my ATRIX 4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread