ZAP Users Chime in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
So I got a zap today. Very nice vape....airy, but I will adapt. What I am feeling though is that my provari with the Zap is a "delicate" vape. What I mean is that with the potential for leaking through the wick of fill hole, ant the cap that removes quite easily, this would not be pocket friendly and that I would be relegated to using it at home only... What do you thnk and what are your habits with it? Also wondering....will crimping the end of the wick cause it to not wick anymore,,,,I figure that might take away some of the possibility for leaking since most of the juice probably feeds through the sides of the wick no?

anywho, thanks for reading.

also neat trick from provape...I found the zap scratching the topcap of the provari...and not 100% straight when screwed down...the told me to put an o-ring between the zap and provari....problem solved.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I carry mine in my pocket. Haven''t leaked a drop yet.

I'm not sure I'd recommend sticking it in there head-down, but as long as it stays relatively upright I'd think it'd fine. I wouldn't recommend crimping the wick... there's definitely a good chance it won't feed juice as well if you do.

And, for what it's worth, congrats. My ZAP is, by far, my favorite piece of equipment.

Tartan

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Richmond, VA
I only Find my Top-cap popping off after a fresh fill or if I have condensation on the o-ring. just give the cap and the o-ring a quick wipe and its snug unless ya twist it....

I also carry this thing around with me EVERYWHERE. I take it to work, in the car, on the road, on the floor....and i have the battle scars to prove it hahah. if i pay money for something i'm gonna use it the way i want to :)

I'm the kinda dude that wouldn't buy a 60k Guitar and hang it on the wall....I'd the play the damn thing...

I love it.

best bit of hardware ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread