Zatty Pro Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
I'm afraid to go to sleep... Afterall it is the 29th !!! I'm loitering around the Provape site like a Vulture.. just waiting..

I even have a little extra room for it.. hahahahaha

24pxfyt.jpg

Last edited:

yellowrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
MN
I'm afraid to go to sleep... Afterall it is the 29th !!! I'm loitering around the Provape site like a Vulture.. just waiting..

I even have a little extra room for it.. hahahahaha

24pxfyt.jpg

LoL. I was up till morning to check to see it was back on site. Its availible now, so I grabbed one.
I was thinking if I should get another.. I'd figure I get one for my father as well, since we are both on the trail to finding nirvana in the vape world. I have provari mini on the way so pretty excited.
Nice wood stand!

varivapr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
New York
I am currently using the AGA-T+ and ordered a ZAP today. Dont really know what to expect in regards to improvements in performance. I am thinking it will be a small improvement if any. Functionally they seem nearly identical to me but I could be missing something. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with the ZAP. 5 years down the road you will still be thanking yourself.

TH'er

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
In the Ocean
Well, after much thought I decided Not to get the ZAP for now, I'm hoping that sometime in the near future they will change the design of the cap. didn't want to spend the $ on something that would bother me all the time "Cap issues" that would be a big turn off for me.

I did order a Aga t+ w/Glass tonight.... Just to get me started in the learning process.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Well, after much thought I decided Not to get the ZAP for now, I'm hoping that sometime in the near future they will change the design of the cap. didn't want to spend the $ on something that would bother me all the time "Cap issues" that would be a big turn off for me.

I did order a Aga t+ w/Glass tonight.... Just to get me started in the learning process.

Nice! I just picked one of those up as my first genny :)

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky

cap issues? there is no other way to do it than to thread it, then there is no adjustability. if you are worried about it comming off you add another o-ring and then it is almost impossible to knock off. with the standard setup i pick it up by the drip tip. people that have complained about it obviously don't know that o-rings expand when in contact with moisture for a while. when cleaned or new, yes the top cap is very easy to knock off. once broken in it is not

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
well, Now that I have a ZAP coming in the mail anyday now, Being that I LOVE "Sambuca" I'd like to try "Pluid" if it comes around anytime soon.

Will there be an issue with cracking the tank if I use it in the ZAP?

You won't have any problems. The ZAP tank is fused quartz.

Azphat12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Coolidge, Arizona, United States
I have an Aga-t+ and a ZAP

Here are my conclusions

Both are an equal vape once setup correctly. Both have good flavor/vapor/TH
However....

I would definately use my ZAP for my main genny....and here is why

The wick is closer to the positive post (this makes a top coil hotspot almost non issue....well for me anyway)
Keep insulator in for a rookie wick maker......take it out once comfort is there for bigger wicks.
Full stainless steel....to me the ZAP just "feels" better quality. But the Aga-T+ is a solid build also.
I like the smaller fill hole in the ZAP. I can lay the RBA down on its side and the juice doesnt just pour out.
And lastly I do like the brushed SS look on the ZAP more than the polished Aga-T+

Now.... what do I like about the AGA-T+ moreso?
All of the holes on the deck.... makes for alot of options of dual wicks or U-wicks
Fill hole screw....... the ZAP doesnt have a screw...just a small hole
Price... duh
Double O-Ring cap..... the ZAP has a single O-ring. I would prefer it to have a double o-ring like the AGA-T+

Overall....I like them both. If I hadnt bought a Provari, I wouldnt of got the ZAP.
I think they go well together, so that is why I got one.

Plus on an alternative note......If you get a ZAP and dont like it, or what to try something different....
Sell it on the classies.... you really wont lose much money, as these things sell used just as well as new.
Sell it....then use that to buy another mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread