ZENITH COILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
The only 1.2 Innokin coils I have tried are the small ones for the Sceptre Pod. I've never had a bad one with them as opposed to the 0.5 one which I have found to be inconsistent, to be charitable.

As with other Innokin coils I've found they take a tank or two before the flavour truly comes out. Again as with other Innokin coils they recover well from a dry hit as opposed to Aspire coils which never lose the burnt taste after one.

The only other Innokin coils I've used are the 1.6 ones for the Zenith and Zlide which I have used consistently for over two years and have never had a bad one.

I use 16 strength clear menthol liquid and get up to 6 weeks from all the Innokin coils I have used with the exception of the 0.5s. Other folk's mileage may vary though.

Vasiliki Sugar

Mar 30, 2021
The only 1.2 Innokin coils I have tried are the small ones for the Sceptre Pod. I've never had a bad one with them as opposed to the 0.5 one which I have found to be inconsistent, to be charitable.

As with other Innokin coils I've found they take a tank or two before the flavour truly comes out. Again as with other Innokin coils they rcover well from a dry hit as opposed to Aspire coils which never lose the burnt taste after one.

The only other Innokin coils I've used are the 1.6 ones for the Zenith and Zlide which I have used consistently for over two years and have nver had a bad one.

I use 16 strength clear menthol liquid and get up to 6 weeks from all the Innokin coils I have used with the exception of the 0.5s. Other folk's mileage may vary though.

thank you for your information. it's just i work at a vaping shop in greece and i have a customer that always complains about 1,2 ohm coil and i am curious why because i have also tried it and i hadn't any problems.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello,
I would like to ask if anyone had problems with 1,2 zenith coils? Do they last? Or they burn very quickly?
Every opinion will be really appreciated
Thank you

I prefer the 1.6 and .8Ω coils myself. They vape great and last a long time.

The 1.2Ω are, for me, only so-so. And I don't care for the lower ohms at all, but I'm an MTL vaper.

Reactions: Superuser187

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I noticed considerably less vape time using the 1.2Ω heads compared to the 1.6Ω & .8Ω, I use 50/50 3 mg/ml non sweet liquids.

Not really a burn problem, seems the 1.2Ω goes flat on flavor production fairly quick, no amount of messing around with them trying to get a satisfactory vape again worked.
I bought 2 boxes, I'm glad I've gone through them, I won't buy any more.

Vasiliki Sugar

Mar 30, 2021
I noticed considerably less vape time using the 1.2Ω heads compared to the 1.6Ω & .8Ω, I use 50/50 3 mg/ml non sweet liquids.

Not really a burn problem, seems the 1.2Ω goes flat on flavor production fairly quick, no amount of messing around with them trying to get a satisfactory vape again worked.
I bought 2 boxes, I'm glad I've gone through them, I won't buy any more.

thank you very much. i also think the same

Reactions: Superuser187

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
so you didn't have any problems with 1,2. it's just that you didn't like them so much

Correct. But I didn't use them for a long time--I just decided early on that I prefer the 1.6Ω ones. But I don't remember any problems.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Γεια σου...... :D
If u ask me the best coils from the z coils lineup are the 1.6ohm and 0.8ohm for mouth to lung vaping
I was only using 0.8ohm with 70vg juices and had no problems and I have tired all coils and others wasn't so durable to me even..
Ok the 0.3ohm new mesh rdl could is good but only for rdl ofc

With 70vg juices in my opinion if it's winter and its kinda cold those coils may not work so good but with 50vg juice or 60vg works great always...

sometimes it can be user error also maybe he chain vape like madman no stop...or can be bad batch of coils cause I don't know.how many he tried and say they got burned...

So if u like very tight draw u use 1.6ohms and if u like a little more airy u use 0.8ohm...
I was priming.them with juice and then for first hour or something I was going slow without chainvaping them and I was good

Reactions: Katya

Vasiliki Sugar

Mar 30, 2021
Γεια σου...... :D
If u ask me the best coils from the z coils lineup are the 1.6ohm and 0.8ohm for mouth to lung vaping
I was only using 0.8ohm with 70vg juices and had no problems and I have tired all coils and others wasn't so durable to me even..
Ok the 0.3ohm new mesh rdl could is good but only for rdl ofc

With 70vg juices in my opinion if it's winter and its kinda cold those coils may not work so good but with 50vg juice or 60vg works great always...

sometimes it can be user error also maybe he chain vape like madman no stop...or can be bad batch of coils cause I don't know.how many he tried and say they got burned...

So if u like very tight draw u use 1.6ohms and if u like a little more airy u use 0.8ohm...
I was priming.them with juice and then for first hour or something I was going slow without chainvaping them and I was good
She uses them quite a while now. 1.2 ohm coil. I make her 50/50 e liquid but she keeps complain. I've come to the conclusion that maybe they lose taste quickly and she thinks they are burnt. I told her many times bring them to me so i can taste them but she never does. But today she told me that she read on the internet complaints from others too. Thats why i decided to ask vapers who have tasted them on a more wide range. Thank you very much for the info.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
She uses them quite a while now. 1.2 ohm coil. I make her 50/50 e liquid but she keeps complain. I've come to the conclusion that maybe they lose taste quickly and she thinks they are burnt. I told her many times bring them to me so i can taste them but she never does. But today she told me that she read on the internet complaints from others too. Thats why i decided to ask vapers who have tasted them on a more wide range. Thank you very much for the info.

There are really complains on internet but I didn't had any bad experience with those coils and in fact I think are pretty durable...I was changing every week or A little more but some vape them for 2 weeks....I have taken those apart and rebuild and I didn't see any change in the way they are builded...
Now the thing is that it u Google on internet about problems u gonna find posts for all coils pretty much and many devices cause problems always happen..
The thing is that if u feel u don't get flavour from a coil can be many things...I thought she told you she had burned taste or something to indicate a bad coil..
The taste is something different...myself I change flavours all the time cause u get used to a flavour...
I say u suggest her to use the 1.6ohm coils if she vapes with one hole open airflow or 2 holes...
And if she Vapes 2holes or more better use the 0.8ohm in my opinion...

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
It's Soo many factors..I hope she knows if u open the aiflow more u lose some flavour and it's not that she changed the the way she Vapes and that's why....
Can be also she got bored of that flavour maybe??
Sometimes our taste buds play trick on us...but for me those coils are like they used to be really the build quality havent changed...
The 0.8ohm coils inside have actually a wire that splits in 2 wires and was giving me the best flavour....either way for me she should stop using the 1.2ohm coils...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

I'm beginning to think that the problem is the customer, not the coils. ;) Tell her that you can't help her if she doesn't bring those coils to you.

You can find complaints about anything on the Internet.

Lat me page someone who uses the 1.2Ω coils and likes them a lot: @hittman and @Uncle your input is kindly requested.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I use mostly 70% PG eliquids and never had any problems with any of the Z coils. But they do need to be primed well. Once they are thoroughly primed and broken-in, they are wonderful.
    We are much alike, Pretty Bird :) I also use about 70%PG.

• Love

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    As you well know there are a lot of variables - how much does she vape, what style does she use, is she a chain vaper, what wattage is she putting through them, does she prime them properly, is she aware that Innokin's coils need a tank or two through them before the real flavour comes through etc etc?

Really, as you have asked, she needs to produce them, give info on the above and indeed let you try one of these "delinquent coils."

Keep trying, tell her we said and see where you get!

At the end of the day however as we say in Scotland - "Ye cannae win 'em a'!" ( You can't win them all )

Vasiliki Sugar

Mar 30, 2021
    It's Soo many factors..I hope she knows if u open the aiflow more u lose some flavour and it's not that she changed the the way she Vapes and that's why....
    Can be also she got bored of that flavour maybe??
    Sometimes our taste buds play trick on us...but for me those coils are like they used to be really the build quality havent changed...
    The 0.8ohm coils inside have actually a wire that splits in 2 wires and was giving me the best flavour....either way for me she should stop using the 1.2ohm coils...
    She always says they are burnt but i think she reallt doesnt know what burnt taste is. Thats why i think its its the taste while she thinks they are burnt... Anyway. Thank you very much

Vasiliki Sugar

Mar 30, 2021
    I'm beginning to think that the problem is the customer, not the coils. ;) Tell her that you can't help her if she doesn't bring those coils to you.

You can find complaints about anything on the Internet.

Lat me page someone who uses the 1.2Ω coils and likes them a lot: @hittman and @Uncle your input is kindly requested.
    Well i told her that from the begining but it seems that she never did thanks. You all are really helpful

Vasiliki Sugar

Mar 30, 2021
    As you well know there are a lot of variables - how much does she vape, what style does she use, is she a chain vaper, what wattage is she putting through them, does she prime them properly, is she aware that Innokin's coils need a tank or two through them before the real flavour comes through etc etc?

Really, as you have asked, she needs to produce them, give info on the above and indeed let you try one of these "delinquent coils."

Keep trying, tell her we said and see where you get!

At the end of the day however as we say in Scotland - "Ye cannae win 'em a'!" ( You can't win them all )
    Hahaha thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread